Reviews for The Hole in My Life Shaped Like You
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Loved the story and would someday love an extended version. Thanks so much for the read, Nicole. :)
Princess-Arulmozhi chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
G'awww. Dean looked up, found a middle-aged couple—the Ciprios, no doubt—watching them with equal parts concern and awww, and he cleared his throat.

I think it was at this point that I slipped off my seat and melted into a puddle of goo. Yum. Sam resting his head against Dean and just falling asleep - that is so heart-warming.

When Dean didn't remember Sam, I was reminded of another story of yours where Dean gets concussed during a hunt and drives away without Sam because he's forgotten Sam's with him. I loved that one, and I really liked this one too. Very moving.
Phx chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ooh I totally adored this one. I cringed for Dean when he tossed Sam's hoodie :P but then awwww'd with him putting it on Sam afterwards. Got chills when Dean put Sam to his back to face off against the evil fairy like little creature. Loved exhausted Sam and made a huge 'awwww' when Sam leaned forward with his head against Dean's stomach. A visual like that says so much about the brothers. Love the subtlety of the affection between them in this story and Dean's reaction to realizing that he had forgotten his brother; and Sam's easy way of just accepting it. He knows his brother would do whatever he could do - and that is enough. Even during those times when there isn't anything Dean can do.

Awesome!
SerenaDeb chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I loved this story. The description of Dean at the start and what he might have been like without Sam was excellent.

Loved the humour (Sam has an STD?).

As always, beautifully, insightfully written. Thank you
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Great one-shot. Loved the plot and the OC's, they seemed like nice people, and, of course, some injured Sam! Think poor Dean will still feel the guilt from forgetting his brother, even though it was out of his control and Sam immediately forgave him - Okay, yeah, I thought you were looking for me. I always expect you to come after me, all right? But only if you can, man, and I'm pretty sure magical amnesia counts as not being able to." Could see it all play out in my mind as I read, especially Dean facing off the creature in the motel room whilst supporting a barely standing Sam.

Fantastic writing as usual, a joy to read :)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Loved it! ;D
CarolAnnly chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
What a wonderful story. Dean threw away Sam's hoodie! (At least, he retrieved it again after he 'found' his little brother. Oh, Dean - oh, Sam.) I really liked 'Hi' and 'Lois' too. Trying to clothe a sasquatch, a naked, hurt sasquatch, went above and beyond, in my book. : ) This was a PERFECT little casefic. Thank you so much.
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
The feeling of despondency that Dean showed at the beginning of the fic made me think about him in season 5 just after they split up, but the one reference to their father's death made me realize that it was more to it that it seemed at first glance. I think I said it before and I'll continue to point out, but I love your OCs, as most of them are good to the brothers. I still think that after this episode Dean would stew in some well hidden guilt.

As for Sam, he just carried on, believing in his brother, which is the trust I like to see more when it comes to the Winchesters.

Excellent job, as always. :D
7kstar chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
ah...I really liked the last line.

I always expect you to come after me. And he wasn't forgetting it.

Also glad they were going to let someone else take care of it. Going once again into the woods, might not have a good outcome.

I also smiled when Dean thought to himself I'm not telling you where I pulled you hoodie out from, as you know he only accepts it because it's Sam's.

Another good story,

I hope the new season puts the brothers back to working together. I'm tired of them being at each others throats.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
You never disappoint. Great story!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
What an awesome episode of the show this would me. And I'm not just saying this because I want to see Sam naked and/or unconscious. :)
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Great - as usual. Sunday is fast becoming my favourite day of the week :)

I liked this premise. A simple case fic that again illustrates the depth of the brothers' bond.

Also, I totally appreciate the bits of humour that you threw in as the story unfolded.

"Pants were a lost cause altogether, and Sam had a plaid blanket wrapped around his waist instead, like some forlorn Scotsman."

*** I laughed out LOUD at that.

""So you just…found him wandering around in the woods?"

"Came stumbling out of nowhere," Mark offered, "naked as a blue jay. Didn't have much of an explanation—we figured maybe he'd hit his head."

"Or something happened to him and he has that STD."

"PTSD," Mark corrected his wife. "She means PTSD," he quickly repeated to Dean."

*** Priceless!

"Another big bite and half the sandwich was gone. "Man, I can't remember when I last ate," Sam said around a full mouth.

"Yeah, I'm guessing Earl didn't feed you."

*** LOL again!

Great job on this. I look forward to reading your next fic.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Great story! :)
Harrigan chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Sometimes I miss the simple case fics, grounded in the brothers' relationship when it's not so broken. This fit the bill just right!
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I'm not good at reviewing all the stories I read, but still like. This one is one that I had to review. I like the flow of the story and your monster was so RIP VAN WINKLE like. great job
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »