Reviews for Dragon Heart
Pyrane chapter 1 . 2/9
I would really much want you to continu it, and I would really much want to be able to read the lemony part SOMEWHERE *snif*
I tell you, I searched 2 of your accounts in other sites, and this story isn't there. So sad.
Thanks for sharing, and hopefully I will be able to read more of it soon !

***Pyrane***
Fireblade chapter 1 . 1/25
Continue please please
dreams060295 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Hi, I don't know if you still think about this story but I think it would be awesome if u wrote more on it, it sounds very promising :)
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
ohh I like this if you ever do more that would be sweet
Melshenia Kari chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
AHHHH...this is so aggravating. Why can't I find where you posted the darn lemons of your earlier stories. I looked on AO3 and AFF and not on either place...ssoooooo frustrating...please please please tell me where you posted the full stories so I can read the uncensored parts...or if you have one location with all your unfiltered stories...that would be even better.

Melshenia
VBehnke chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Is this also posted on A03?
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
It's pretty popular yet hasn't gone anywhere...disappointing.
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I would be interested in reading more
anon kitty chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
this is a interesting seeming fanfiction. I love the dragon part and hope you will keep writting. The structure and story seem thought out, the grammar is understandable as well. :)
Yuki Kira Phantomhive chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
It amazing please update!
JulianneL chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
NICE! There aren't too many dragon related slash fanfics out there (for HP fandom at least) and I'm glad I found this one.
kyuubilover chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I'm begging you. I really want to know what happens between them.
Shiroiro tora chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I would love if you continued this! I am interested in what happens, and I would also like to know if there is an uncensored version somewhere. I hate when parts are removed (not that I'm blaming you, posting something of that nature on this site holds this risk of it getting delete after all). Anyway I hope you choose to continue this.
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
would have like to see what happens next, but maybe next time. Great story though.
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
please continue this story it is really good!