Reviews for Daddy's Day
Stormyskies89 chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
CUTE! I love it! I think Scott's gift is the best - but I have to wonder what Alan would have given Jeff...who knows? Well done!
LiseLore chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Have I told you how much I love Scott and Tash together ? Well, I guess...;)
Loved the bedroom banter ! :D

That was cute ! :D
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Awww!
grnfield chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Aw, I loved the original part of this but I love the 'Many Years Later' version too!

Scott and Tash being disturbed by their rabble - excellent!

"Any time I can get alone with you –" "Is liable to land us with a fourth kid." Ah, now we can see how come Jeff ended up with 5!

Poor Virgil. The fact that he actually admitted how he was feeling to Tin-Tin just breaks my heart.

Having five personal slaves - oh how do I wish it worked like that. Unfortunately I seem to be the personal slave to my 3!

"Gordon, I built two Olympic sized swimming pools for you" - ah yes Jeff, you may have done...but you can't bounce up and down on a swimming pool!

Love the fact that John can actually cook breakfast now...and that he cooks it in a waistcoat and cravat!

"I am a gentleman!" Says the man who woke his dad up by bouncing all over him?

...including the baby teeth that had been collected in jars. Eek, something about that gives me the jitters!
blue peanut m and m chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Great Fic KatZen,

A nice mixture of happiness and sadness, beautifilly written.

Nice to see the plot bunny of fluff hasn't quite destroyed the bunnie of angst and doom yet, I could still see him peeking out of his hole in this fic.

Again great job!
Teobi chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Hey, congrats on your Uni placement! What are you studying?

That dastardly Plot Bunny of Fluff, it gets everywhere! But even Plot Bunnies of Angst and Doom need a vacation sometime. (They probably go to party havens like Siberia, the Arctic Tundra, darkest Outer Mongolia and Pontin's Holiday Camp, Southport, aka Stalagluft 14. That's a place that I wouldn't want to go to :)

. Scott Tracy's wife is one lucky b****.

Hey, KZ, can I ask which is the first story you wrote that introduced your OCs? (I guess I could stalk your profile...lol, and yikes. I thought I'd ask, though :))

. Scott being unable to control himself. **meep* (Oh, and the wolf tattoo. **bites knuckle**)

. The children and their impeccable timing!

. "Happy Daddy Day." Awww!

. "Not too sure if I love you," he joked. To his wife. LOL!

. Scott being told by his mother to clean up his act. Now I remember, I read a story of yours where you had Scott going through some real drama when he was younger.

. What a completely different day poor Virgil is having! :'{

While it's very sad, I like the complete turnabout and juxtaposition. I just wanted to use the word juxtaposition.

. It's OK Virgil, you're not alone. Mother's Day will never belong to me either.

. "I've had two chances to be a father, and both my babies got taken away from me. Maybe this is the universe's way of telling us we're not destined to have a family. So, no, Tin-Tin, I'm far from okay. Especially today." - Plot Bunny of Angst is never very far away. **sniff**

. Five personal slaves! Jeff Tracy, bite your tongue! Lol.

. In time honoured tradition, Gordon had woken the greying man up by jumping and down on his father's spring-box mattress at the crack of dawn, despite being a twenty five year old man.

Awesome :)

. Gordon huffed, knowing when he wasn't wanted. Like the drama queen he loved to play, he flounced out of the room, nose held high in the air, before gracefully swan diving into the crystal blue water of the pool.

Some beautiful mental imagery there!

. Jeff strolled out to the breakfast table. John stood there, looking as impeccable as always. Dressed in a waistcoat and a cravat that was too chic for the morning meal, Jeff concluded that he had been taking lessons in sartorial elegance from Virgil.

John Tracy. I LOVE HIM. 'Hooking his thumbs into the false pockets of his waistcoat, John made an about turn'. Epic. And kudos to Jeff for forcing down that greasy shambles of a breakfast fifteen years ago.

. Poor Virgil. What do you say to someone who lost their kids before they even had time to hold them? "Cheer up, it may never happen?" Especially when Scott has such a large, healthy family.

. The beautiful montage Virgil made with such great care for Jeff must surely have broken his heart at the same time.

. John's inscription in the first edition of his new book. Wonderful!

. Scott's letter! 'Mrs. Kelaney says we have to write to someone we admire and explain why we admire them for homework. Many people are writing to President Keaton, but he's a Republican and I don't like him, so I chose you instead.'

Strawberry rainbow ice cream. Moldymort. 'Your my daddy and you're the best'. Amazing.

. Baby teeth in jars! **wibble**

Love it, KZ. Bittersweet, and sad in places, but ultimately uplifting. I really feel for poor Virgil though. Scott seems to have been the lucky one, there. Mind you, he's had a dark past, so maybe he deserves it. I just wish Virge could be a father, too.

T xx
Teobi chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Mmmm, I love me some hot buttered carbon rock, petrified egg yolk ("Waiter, these eggs are rubbery!" "Thank you, sir!") and cremated bacon. Poor Jeff!

And poor Virgil, dragged from slumber by his naughty younger brother's tricks. He's a bear in the mornings. (Or even in the afternoons, depending on what time he gets up...) Loved the three older boys standing calmly by the wall while Gords and Alan jump all over their dad. Precious!
TBMom chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Nicely done.
grnfield chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Very cute! I love your descriptions of Jeff's breakfast in bed. The thing is, you know he'll eat every bit so as not to upset the boys!
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
excellent dont think id touch the food tho lol
JoTracy123 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011