Reviews for A Fashionable Soirée
Hyoko Hime-sama chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
YAY! You do such a marvelous job of portraying Lizzie I should have thought it was part of the novel itself! I love her easy wit and humor and the change you showed in Darcy pleased me immensely. I must request that you write again with more of this most excellent literature,

Hyoko, etc
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Is it wrong that I enjoy seeing Caroline put down?
Great job!

God bless you.
Lady Mischief chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I really enjoyed your story; it is very satisfying to read about Mr. Darcy putting Caroline in her place.
reviewer chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Cute!
AutumnWinter chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
A lovely little piece! I liked how you were able to recreate Austen's style of prose in your own writing. Your portrayals of the characters are excellent, and I enjoyed your little confrontation between Darcy and Caroline Bingley.
bananafox chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
loved it. it's good to read caroline called on her behaviour.
fictional girl chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This may be my favorite P&P oneshot of all time. So well done!
Blue Heart 98 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
loved it. I especially love how you portray Miss Bingley!
I've seen very, and I mean very, few people who can really write the teasing between Darcy and Elizabeth true to their character. you're one of them :) thanks so much for sharing this amazing story! and please, write more.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Cute!
theinfinitemidnight chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Absolutely lovely.
AccountKiller1111 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was great! It is very much worthy of Jane Austen, for these reasons: it captures the wit and charm of the new Darcy couple, the teasings of Miss Caroline Bingley, the warmth of Jane and Charles and the cuteness of Lizzie and Darcy! :) Great job! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Lovely story, very sweet. However, I would recommend more thorough proof-reading with particular attention to misspellings. For example: 'surprise' is with an 's' not a 'z'. Also, after dialogue it is a comma that should be in place of the dashes (-) ex) '"And his ruler. He must not forget to serve his liege," Elizabeth reminded him.'
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Loved the way Darcy confronted Caroline! Very well written!
twilightismydrug chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is really cute. However, Colonel Fitzwilliam's first name is Richard, not Henry. It might confuse some people.
Maisedoat chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
The words: redoubtable, enjoined, assuaged and consigned do not mean what you think they mean.