Reviews for A Fashionable Soirée
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 2/10
Z snap! You go Elizabeth! And Farcy putting miss Caroline in her place, hells yes!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/21
utterly perfect.
Edileen chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This was beautifully written! I really enjoyed it.
back-in-a-bit chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
What a lovely oneshot! The writing was excellent, and I absolutely loved Elizabeth's set down of Caroline Bingley. It was witty and perfect and so completely the Lizzy Bennet that Darcy fell in love with. Speaking of which, the tension between those two was sizzling in this fic. Very nice! I also liked the beginning where the patrons of the ball are alluded to, how the personalities all balance out each other.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Glad Caroline got her set down. Thanks for it
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Well done. I really enjoyed this.
nanciellen chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Wonderful. I enjoyed this very much. The repartee was wonderful as well as the well deserved comeuppance given to Miss Bingley by Mr. Darcy. Thank you.
Hyoko Hime-sama chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
YAY! You do such a marvelous job of portraying Lizzie I should have thought it was part of the novel itself! I love her easy wit and humor and the change you showed in Darcy pleased me immensely. I must request that you write again with more of this most excellent literature,

Hyoko, etc
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Is it wrong that I enjoy seeing Caroline put down?
Great job!

God bless you.
Lady Mischief chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I really enjoyed your story; it is very satisfying to read about Mr. Darcy putting Caroline in her place.
reviewer chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Cute!
AutumnWinter chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
A lovely little piece! I liked how you were able to recreate Austen's style of prose in your own writing. Your portrayals of the characters are excellent, and I enjoyed your little confrontation between Darcy and Caroline Bingley.
bananafox chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
loved it. it's good to read caroline called on her behaviour.
fictional girl chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This may be my favorite P&P oneshot of all time. So well done!
Blue Heart 98 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
loved it. I especially love how you portray Miss Bingley!
I've seen very, and I mean very, few people who can really write the teasing between Darcy and Elizabeth true to their character. you're one of them :) thanks so much for sharing this amazing story! and please, write more.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »