Reviews for On a wing
fucktheclosedMinded chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
definite yay.

this chapter was awesome and i really liked how you reintroduced deidara to everyone; and it would just fit that hidan (that ass xD) would be cursing like a maniac and not care if he freaks the shit out of poor dei-chan.

also liked how you began developing sasori and deidara's relationship. the end where they were whispering was seriously so sweet.

keep up the good work! (that sounded so cheesy ;P)
Nychta chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
it's a YAY from me.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G spells AMAZING.

update soon, or sasori will decide that deidara's not stupid enough for him, so he'll go and do naughty stuff with naruto.
deletedsaccoiutn chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
I don't really see the point of me reviewing as I've already 'reviewed' but I like reviewing so I'll review, even though the reviews I know you'll certainly be getting will be enough to fulfill your review needs! Me loving it is quite an understatement so all I'm gonna say onthis review, is that the part about subtle insanity being the worst should be in the quote book! :3 I will pester you every time I see you now! 3

Much crusty love,

Hermit xoxx

P.s I was trying to see how many times I could use the word review ;l
masruiiiik chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
AH MAH GAWD, PANCAKES!

I love you so much! :DDD

This was so...amazing! I love the Itachi/Sasuke scene to little tiny bits. It's so cute that that's how they 'bond'. And of course Itachi would get a sadistic kick out of it. X3 You'll win someday Sasuke, don't worry!

Now, to more pressing matters.

...

Meeting the rest of the Akatsuki. AHHH! Highlight of my life! It was really nice how everyone (aside from Hidan, because, he's, well...Hidan XD) was kind of...mellow, to not scare Deidara away. I found that absolutely adorable, and I simply love it so much! And Sasori meeting Deidara? That was brilliant! I love how it wasn't just 'Hi, I'm Sasori', and I swear when Sasori went "Deidara... you're back," my heart stopped for a few moments.

Maybe I was hoping for a declaration of love. XD But then again, where would all the fun go? X333

But I thought it was brilliant how the two kind of had a little banter between them even though Deidara didn't really remember Sasori. But I think he feels a stronger connection with Sasori more than anyone else, ne? :D That fills me with glee!

Also this: "Don't think I won't sacrifice you just because you have piss flaps!"

That is the moment I died. XDDD

Anyways, have I mentioned that I love this story before? Yes? Well, too bad. You're going to have to endure it again! I loveloveLOVE this stoy to the millionth power LOVE this! It's so amazing and brilliant and well-written and AWESOME! (Also any other synonems to 'perfect' you can think of.) :D

I can't wait for the next update!

You're so awesome! :D

And since you deserve a break, -normal glomp-.

But be prepared next time for an out-of-this-world glomp! :DDDD

Hugs,

Harmony
Ladie Eien chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Harhar. A friend asked me to come over and read this story a while ago; it kind of slipped me mind. That, and also she'd asked me to read several thousand other stories. but I finally found the time to read this and i was not disappointed.

the story was well-written and it was definitely very interesting. I can tell that this will be one of those stories where every sasodei fan would know about. Very good job with this one; keep it up. :)))
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Dude. This is awesome already. I cant wait till you continue! I'm really interested! :D
Nychta chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
i like.

alot.

as in, this has the potential to become one of the best stories ever, if you avoid cliches like they're the plauge.

keep up the good work.

'til next chapter do we reunite.
FallenAngelCas chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I think I'm starting to hate Itachi's smirk...

BTW Great story! Can't wait to find out what happen's next!
fucktheclosedMinded chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
One more thing I should have mentioned. there are different typed of amnesia which you probably know. For example, there is retrograde amnesia. Retrograde amnesia affects a limited time prior to a trauma and accident or such. They usually portray it wrong in movies. most amnesia does not wipe away all of your memory completly and only certain parts of it. just telling you to be sure. so you might want to check up on the different kinds of amnesia in case you don't know them.

From you're story, I think Deidara is suffering from retrograde amnesia (above). but I might be wrong. You basically get it when given a harsh blow to the head so this is probbly what he's going through. I suffered through retrograde amnesia and I didn't forget everything that happened to me. I forgot about everything starting around two years prior to the accident, so you might want to check up on that.

but aside from that. I hope to see more from you soon.
fucktheclosedMinded chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Hi.

OneSecond referred me over here. So. I guess I should be reviewing.

This is actually pretty good. Which is surprising, especially if you've never suffered through amnesia before. What you've got is pretty accurate so thats good. I guess i should tell you that during checkups, they won't just ask you questions if you didn't know that. They would also give you tests that tap into your visual memory loss or sensory memory loss.

And also such, if you continue. you may also want to know not t rush into anything. People with amnesia often take things slow. You don't very often gain a memory everyday. You'd be lucky to get a kind of flashback once every two weeks. Most minor amnesia cases manage to regain their memory after about a year and a half. And judging from what you wrote about deidara's situation i'm guessing that his case isn't too minor.

Still, ry not to rush.

But this is really good so far. Keep up the great work.
masruiiiik chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
O.O

Shoot. That was amazing. You know, when you had told me that you were writing a multi-chaptered SasoDei fic, I just knew I had to keep an eye out for it. So, I almost rolled over and died when I went to your page, and saw a new SasoDei fic there.

The summary really drew me in. I mean, even if it was the worse summary EVER, I would’ve still checked this story out cuz, hey, I mean, you wrote it, right sugarlumps? XD But anyways, I guess anything that occurred around amnesia always drew me in. I guess it helped that my best friend had suffered a case of amnesia back when I was nine-twelve. I might refer him over here, because I /know/ he’ll enjoy this story. But I digress.

I like the way you wrote out Deidara’s character. I seemed as if you knew what people went through when suffering from amnesia. The whole ‘I’m-scared-I’ll-screw-up-and-shit’ scenario was absolutely perfect and I wouldn’t change a thing. I also really enjoyed the whole take on about some people wanting to leave behind their old life and restart all over again, that, again, was simply breathtakingly perfect. :)

Itachi’s character was nice too, so…so him. And I loved their interactions; I always did have a soft spot for ItaDei friendship (or actually, any friendship involving Deidara…) and the way you made everything Itachi says/said seem so complex. In all honesty, I was kinda confused myself (explain the project thing to me, please!)… Heh heh… -.-'

And…I absolutely ADORE your style of writing and writing skills! Everything flows so smoothly and goes off without a hitch! It’s absolutely amazing! The words seem to fit together like a puzzle, and even though usually I don’t like lyrics in a story, the way you made it fit was so perfect, I didn’t even realize until I reached the end of the prologue! You’re so good at writing… Ohmygod! I’m so jelly… ;D

Sooo…this review has gone on long enough, you’re probably scratching out your eyeballs at the length of this. XD So, I guess I’ll stop here. Only on the prologue, and I’m already on tenterhooks, waiting for the next update. :D I do hope you update soon!

I have tons of glomping experience as well!-(performs shadow clone jutsu!)GROUP TACKLE GLOMP! YAH!-

Hugs,

Harmony
deletedsaccoiutn chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Don't worry cloud, I have use of you yet ;D

Like I've said before, I how 'amnesic' dei is in this story!

It makes it seem more realistic and shit, yannoe?

So, this was brief but I forgot what I said yo you before xD

Hermit xoxx
Dobe-14 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Gaaah, i dont even LIKE SasoDei that much...but i seem to like this...in a strangee...twisted...freakish...mutant way...:} hehe, and im looking forward to the little ItaDei...:D not that im obssessed or anything...(totally am) its my second favourite, to SasuNaru (of course) :] and...IM THE FIRST REVIEWER! WOOO! xD