Reviews for Lack of Color
Great story. Soo happy they got to adopt and have a baby of their own! 3
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
yayayay3
shaz308 chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
Glad to see everything work out for these two. Looking forward to more of your work, thanks.
lgk chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
Wow, I wasn't expecting this to be the end so soon but I enjoyed your story very, very much especially knowing that Renee got her just desserts along with Peter. In your mind, did Esme ever figure out or become privy to the extent to which he had pressured Bella or did she recognize how he had taken advantage of Bella's emotional stress or did she just accept the breakup and didn't judge (until, of course, the news broke about Peter's arrest)?
carebear309 chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
May have taken a while but so glad they got their hea :)

Looking forward to your next work!
madehoney chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
is she really that dense? ughhh
JayNahNah chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
Beautiful!

I thought the epi brought it full circle!

Great job!
Fiyaaa chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
Glad they got their HEA!

Brilliant end to a brilliant story :)

Thank you for sharing this with us :)
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
I only just started this, and I've finished already! I loved it and just wanted to get to the end, I'll definitely read it again.
onemorecup chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Many thanks.
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 24 . 4/25/2012
I love this! Can't wait to see how it ends. :)
DreamofRob10 chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
I'm in tears. So glad everything worked out for them. Floved this story as all of your others. I can't wait to read your next project.
sweetmahogany chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
This was a perfect ending to a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it with us.:)

Kesha
LEONGIRL chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
love this story.. is the end?
HollBeth chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
Brava! I'm so glad they were able to put the finishing touches on the masterpiece that is their life together. Well done!
2,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »