Reviews for Lack of Color
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
You just loooove twisting our hearts, dontcha? :-)

Looking forward to it!

xx Tyra
Browneyes1970 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Love the first chapter and looking forward to reading more. To answer his last comment. that this is completely fucked but looking forward to her trying to refuse my boy. yeah this looks great!
RPatzonly chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Poor Edward! Can't wait to get the story on Bella and why she's with Peter.

Thx
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Yikes! I'm definately drawn in!
trishchar chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Thank you for writing another story!
allrain chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
i just love everything you write and this one is know with the next chapter..great joib
cejsmom chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Well, I for one am thrilled you have another story - and it is just the kind I like so very excited! Angst, good, lost love, good, B&E, good, you writing it, pricelesss!
TSW-913 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Sounds good! I'm in for the ride!
ileftmyscar chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
So intriguing! I look forward to reading more :)
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Yahoo, new story! I am really loving it already because it has paintward and everyone loves Edward and paint together. I wonder what caused Bella to leave Edward? It was heartbreaking to hear that he was not able to love again after she left. Now she comes back into his life engaged to his cousin. Hmmmm. Did she know they were related.
jules0427 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Yay! Love your stories, can' t wait to see how this goes!
amwine chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Very interesting. I can't wait for more. Great job...thanks!
Donut Magnet chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Woo, new CPW! we love your drawn out stories hon! This one looks like it's gonna be another hit! He was anticipating anticipated a boring lunch & instead he got awkward! There's nothing worse than realising you are the only one still not over the relationship. Poor Edward, I look forward to finding out what happened between these two!
bellamarie4 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
OMG! Looks like an awesome story!
Sempre Giovane chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Excited to see where the story goes...
2,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 Next »