Reviews for Lack of Color
obsmama chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Oh see this is so different from where I thought it was. I love that hes so invested in his art and shy and not some suave artist but sweet.
Cullenosopy chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
She apparently had not yet to learned to be a bitch.

Thanks!
caz12771 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I'm useless at reviews and never know what to say in them, so I'll just say thanks for sharing this and I loved it.

I could just picture his face when she stripped off lol

Can't wait for more :)

Caz x
beegurl13 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Oh nice, I like the way they met. :) I like that Bella's struggling and kind of stuck, and I like that her life hasn't been easy. I'm curious to see how things progress between them and how they get to the present day. Good job, as always. :)

I might have to look up these paintings. I've never really liked art all that much, though I can appreciate and enjoy it. Kind of like architecture... I know not everyone else loves it the way I do, but hopefully they can see the beauty in it. :)
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That bitch! She needs to have some discipline administered to her. An absolute outrage I tell you!

Thanks!
kroseph chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
This is great as we are all artists' in my family and the Art museums all over the country, especially the ones in the North East are my favorite passtimes...poor Bella, assumed the position but I probably would have too not knowing what was exactly expected. ;)

No worries about me-what doesn't break you only makes you stronger-It happened a while ago...

Thanks so much.
VampLuvah chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
So I know she broke Edward's heart but she is awesome so far.

She kicks ass for dropping the clothes without much hesitation.

She kicks more ass because she's funny and WAY easy going. Well so far.

Wonder what happened to get us to the broken Edward.

I'm thinking Renee has something to do with it.

Did Bella not meet the Cullen's or Masen's before? Well it was a 6 month relationship.

Did Edward and Bella not ever talk about their feelings? Did Bella get scared off by Edward potentially wanting a commitment? Did Bella overreact When she witnesses something that actually didn't happen? Did Bella sell herself to Peter to pay off charlie's possible medical bills? Did Bella suffer amnesia? Does she have split personalities? Is she a flipping idiot?

I definitely read too much fanfic.

Well there is always the possibility that Edward was actually at fault.

What did Edward do?
Dreamer548 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
i cant wait for the next chapter...:)
VampLuvah chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ouch.

Not much to go on here so I can't say much.

On to chapter 2
laura-1025 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
What a great first chapter! Can't wait to find out what happened between these 2.

Thanks for writing!
L5472 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Holy shit. *gasp* I don't know what to say! Can't wait for more!
caz12771 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Yay! A new CPW fic. You've just brightened up my Sunday :) I'm intrigued by the idea of the alternating POV's, one set in the past and one present day. I'm looking forward to getting into this and if it's anything like your other fics, which I've recently discovered and have been working my way through, I'm going to be hooked.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us :)

Caz x
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh This is going to be messy!LOL Which means its going to be so 't wait to hear what Bella thinks about this. Lookin forward to whats next.:)
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Well you did it again. You got me hooked in the first chapter. Can't wait to see where you take us on this wild ride. Hope you had a great weekend
2,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 .. Last Next »