Reviews for Lack of Color
cullenhalemccarty chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Excelent first chapter ...

Does Bella know that Peter is Edwards cousin?
Erikajo chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
She seems like a pretty free spirit...
cejsmom chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
and so they meet - and then they are going to part and it is going to get all angsty and good and I can't wait!

And yeah, thrilled you got my friends reference on my last review! That triffle was disgusting but the commentary was excellent!
teacher1209 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
So yeah I ask a lot of questions, it's the curious educator in me lol!

Hmm, he's younger than her, by how much? I laughed so hard when she stripped and he droPped the water. I like that he feels a connection with her and didn't just want someone who looked nice for his paintings.

I'm going to guess after graduation her mother forced her to move to Chicago and she didn't have the heart to tell Edward.
Mrs Boyscout chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
That totally qualifies as a "cute meet." Loved that she took her clothes off first thing, but, hey, so would I. ;)
spunkmehard chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Hard to comment given what was offered this chapter but I am still willing to hang in there, you have offered enough to tease me. Just wish you hadn't used the US variation of "colour"...sorry, just bugs me but I can go along because this is your story-this will be my one and only mention. Have really enjoyed your previous stories, I'll take your hand and let you take me down your path.
obsmama chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Oh see this is so different from where I thought it was. I love that hes so invested in his art and shy and not some suave artist but sweet.
Cullenosopy chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
She apparently had not yet to learned to be a bitch.

Thanks!
caz12771 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I'm useless at reviews and never know what to say in them, so I'll just say thanks for sharing this and I loved it.

I could just picture his face when she stripped off lol

Can't wait for more :)

Caz x
beegurl13 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Oh nice, I like the way they met. :) I like that Bella's struggling and kind of stuck, and I like that her life hasn't been easy. I'm curious to see how things progress between them and how they get to the present day. Good job, as always. :)

I might have to look up these paintings. I've never really liked art all that much, though I can appreciate and enjoy it. Kind of like architecture... I know not everyone else loves it the way I do, but hopefully they can see the beauty in it. :)
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That bitch! She needs to have some discipline administered to her. An absolute outrage I tell you!

Thanks!
kroseph chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
This is great as we are all artists' in my family and the Art museums all over the country, especially the ones in the North East are my favorite passtimes...poor Bella, assumed the position but I probably would have too not knowing what was exactly expected. ;)

No worries about me-what doesn't break you only makes you stronger-It happened a while ago...

Thanks so much.
LaineyAZ chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
So I know she broke Edward's heart but she is awesome so far.

She kicks ass for dropping the clothes without much hesitation.

She kicks more ass because she's funny and WAY easy going. Well so far.

Wonder what happened to get us to the broken Edward.

I'm thinking Renee has something to do with it.

Did Bella not meet the Cullen's or Masen's before? Well it was a 6 month relationship.

Did Edward and Bella not ever talk about their feelings? Did Bella get scared off by Edward potentially wanting a commitment? Did Bella overreact When she witnesses something that actually didn't happen? Did Bella sell herself to Peter to pay off charlie's possible medical bills? Did Bella suffer amnesia? Does she have split personalities? Is she a flipping idiot?

I definitely read too much fanfic.

Well there is always the possibility that Edward was actually at fault.

What did Edward do?
Dreamer548 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
i cant wait for the next chapter...:)
LaineyAZ chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ouch.

Not much to go on here so I can't say much.

On to chapter 2