Reviews for Lack of Color
divyvicki chapter 14 . 4/12
They seem so good together.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 4/12
Wow, that was eventful!
divyvicki chapter 12 . 4/12
I'm really interested in how they got to where they are now from where they were then.
divyvicki chapter 11 . 3/30
However did she end up with a douche like Peter. I'm thinking Mommie Dearest, Renee had something to do with it.
divyvicki chapter 10 . 3/30
R u going to the TwiFic meeting in Philly this year? I'm really interested in what happened to split them up. Did Mommie Esme run into Bella at Edward's apartment and send her on her way?
divyvicki chapter 9 . 3/30
Did Maggie's Gutter ever finish "How to Paint A House?" Poor Edward. Why can't they just leave him alone.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 3/14
Still not really sure what happened between them. Things seem to be going so well. Must have been a major misunderstanding.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 3/14
I'm interested to understand what happened between these two. Why it went so horribly wrong.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 3/1
Can't wait to see why she left.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 3/1
Well, wasn't expecting that quite so soon.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 2/15
Wonderful.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 2/15
Just starting this and am intrigued with the first chapter and the aspect of having alternate chapters between not only characters but also past and present.
Just Sus chapter 25 . 11/5/2014
Good for Bella, and for Edward, too! They both stood their ground against that f'ing asshole, Peter. I'm proud of them. OMG, what an awful life she must have had with him...he basically whored her out to men. Sick! Hopefully, he's gone for good!
Just Sus chapter 24 . 11/5/2014
Oh, no...I'd just call the police, and get his ass thrown in jail if he causes any trouble for Bella.
Just Sus chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
On top of being an asshole, he abused her, too? Shitttt...
2,106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »