Reviews for Lack of Color
Dulcinea21bella chapter 29 . 11/21/2012
SO sweet! I enjoyed this!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 21 . 11/21/2012
Awww. I am so proud of them for working through this together!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
Holy crap. Addicted. Must keep going!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
This was sad. What happened to Bella? Why does Peter have this hold over her? What is she afraid of? Why wouldn't she stand up to him and she Edward that she intends to leave Peter? Why is she still looking at houses with Esme if she plans on breaking it off with Peter? So many questions... I am so happy this story is complete! ;o)
Dulcinea21bella chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Gah. I hope he doesn't move forward with Leah, especially now that he has a chance with Bella. How can he not want to follow up with her and get some answers, he admits that he is still in love with her.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Wow. Well, I guess I understand why he walked away. It had to be so difficult, but he needs to be strong to protect himself. I wonder if, later that night, he will start to question himself... He still loves her. He still wants her... He has to have a million questions for her as well. Will he seek her out?
Dulcinea21bella chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
They really DO have this undeniable chemistry between them. I am eager to find out why she left...
Dulcinea21bella chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Wow. I am so captivated!
gitgit chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
yikes
sounds like its going to get interesting!
Twink423 chapter 29 . 9/21/2012
Awww! So sweet! Loved the proposal, adoption and their own baby too!
Truly enjoyed this story from start to end. Thanks for sharing! :-D
Twink423 chapter 28 . 9/21/2012
So beautiful! I love that Edward wanted to paint her again and that she agreed. And making sweet love again... They are truly magnets. :)
Twink423 chapter 27 . 9/21/2012
Yay, a date!
I love how awesome Esme is and how close her and Bella have become. Sometimes a mother just knows what her son needs. :)
Twink423 chapter 26 . 9/21/2012
Quite the shocker for the parents learning all about Bella & Edward's past. I'm glad Esme is welcoming Bella.
Twink423 chapter 25 . 9/21/2012
So glad they got Peter out of there. And I'm glad Bella stood up for herself and that Edward stood by her side too. Peter tried to call out things Bella did, but she already told Edward before which was way better.
Time to move on.
Twink423 chapter 24 . 9/21/2012
Ruh roh! :(
Peter found her? I'm glad Edward is there to keep her safe. I know he wouldn't let anything happen to her.
2,069 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »