Reviews for Lack of Color
bella-swan25 chapter 29 . 11/29/2013
I loved this story! Really good _
Guest chapter 29 . 10/8/2013
If this is love then I dont want any part of it.
Don't get me wrong. I saw similar shit in reall life, but hell if I would ever call it love.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/20/2013
aaaaah I just love your writing!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
I love that she just stripped and awaited his approval. I would never have the guts to do that!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Hi, CPW! I'm back, reading another one of your stories :-D
MiserysMama chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
Wow, what a roller coaster. Great story!
angela.rose.142 chapter 29 . 5/30/2013
I freakin loved this story! I love how cold Edward was because normally with this type of story-line u get Edward being a pushover despite it being Bella that ruined everything so I love how u made your Edward strong and not weak. Bloody genius :)
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Lack of Color has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
finallysweet chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
It does not matter the artist but the words. If you listen to the words... You'll see that it goes well with the story of the movie.
suzy 2010 chapter 29 . 11/28/2012
Thank you for sharing such a sad but well written story. Edward and Bella really did mess up. So glad that you gave them the happy ever after, that they deserved.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 29 . 11/21/2012
SO sweet! I enjoyed this!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 21 . 11/21/2012
Awww. I am so proud of them for working through this together!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
Holy crap. Addicted. Must keep going!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
This was sad. What happened to Bella? Why does Peter have this hold over her? What is she afraid of? Why wouldn't she stand up to him and she Edward that she intends to leave Peter? Why is she still looking at houses with Esme if she plans on breaking it off with Peter? So many questions... I am so happy this story is complete! ;o)
Dulcinea21bella chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Gah. I hope he doesn't move forward with Leah, especially now that he has a chance with Bella. How can he not want to follow up with her and get some answers, he admits that he is still in love with her.
2,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »