Reviews for Fulfilled
nkshamma chapter 1 . 2/10
Its really good. Can you write a sequel of it? Want to know how Arthur and Camelot reacts?
jckgirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
She had a miscarriage? They might ask Merlin to come back.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That's just so sad! I love it! Good job!
Morena Evensong chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This story is as beautiful as it is painful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Buenas por favor has una continuacion o secuela. Para ver como reaccionan Camelot , el rey Arturo, y los caballeros . por favor continua la historia te lo suplico
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
eek i wanna know what happens next.
Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
i like what you've done wit this! it was great. is there going to be a sequal. one about how everyone reacts?
Aradia la fata chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Very well written. And sad too, in an interesting way, the end of a destiny. What would be the meaning of Merlin's life if his destiny is fulfilled? I loved it.
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
... And that dear children is why Arthur could not defeat Mordred. Merlin was neglected and pushed aside, therefore, what use was he anymore. T_T This story basically says all of his former friends hurled Merlin towards suicide! So sad...

Thank you for the story.
princessmelia chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That was amazing! Very poetically written, and I truly enjoyed the metaphor of Merlin's soul being a spring.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Please reclassify this story as angst I'd like to know when to brace myself for crying. Good one-shot
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wow. Just wow. That was deep, moving and extremely beautifully written, so emotional. Loved it!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was very good. Very engaging. Merlin's pain was it.
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Woah. I don't know what to say. This was beautiful and very sad. Poor Merlin!