Reviews for Naruto's Inner Wind
Nargus chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Uhh...honestly, all aside, I don't think you should tell people to expect a surprise, however big it's gonna be. Without those 'warnings', they might be surprised by what you wrote, or they might not. But if you tell them there will be a surprise, in the middle of chapter, twice, they'd be more likely to get annoyed by the interuption and may not even be surprised at all. I had skipped the whole section of the chapter right from when that 'surprise' unveal because it felt so...typical and...immature. Rather than it being a typical fanfiction "he's a girl in hiding!" which could be amusing at times, giving this sort of 'surprise warning' in the middle of chapter in ooc comment give a vipe of inexperienced writer, and so my mind had expected the rest of the chapter to be just silly and typical "I'm really a girl!" revealing scene.
Animortal28 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Great story please update soon and frequently!
yukinari chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i wanna noe wat happen next. please update.
Amaranthais chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
PLEASE UPDATE, I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Passing-The-Fallen-Star chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
i think you should keep him and make him have a harem but I LOVE THE STORY!
Normandy7 chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Ahh! So that's where the verbal tic comes from, also would get raped by the hottest chick on the planet really be that bad?

Don't answer that or do who cares.
Normandy7 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
. .

Fox Naruto Pwn
SG-Cynder chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
I say wait it out...for example when Jiraya takes Naruto to his training...thats when he leaves but isnt heard from for 10 years :), I dont know why but Naruto as a missing nin just would make sense for him.
agui972 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
This story is pretty good I do hope he gets banished soon and I really hope he has a harem!

Anyway great chapter and update again soon :)
Sraiden chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Great chapter! I love this fic!
legacy of the demented chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
nice chapter
Melikalilly chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
this is a really good story
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Not bad man. Not bad at all though at some point in whenever while we're still breathing you may want to get to the damn banishment already.
SmacksKiller chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
You really have to stop inserting author's notes in the middle of the story. It breaks the flow and your big surprise isn't really a surprise if you outright tell us at least twice before it actually happens. Otherwise a good story and I'll keep reading.
gamerjamc chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
interesting story, if you know what to do when naruto is banished then yes do in next chapter if not then wait another chapter so you can como with ideas to know what to do with story