Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Life In Flames
Marco Polio chapter 38 . 19h
Somehow, I figured who the Riolu was the entire time. Great story though, like everything else you write. The pacing is good, grammar is solid, and the characters feel real.
Nightshade929 chapter 38 . 5/21
This was such an amazing story :)
HaPPy2901 chapter 38 . 12/20/2015
... I can't believe I'm this clueless! For a second there I thought the riolu she neglected was rio! And then when you mentioned kale my mind suddenly blanked on who the hell is kale and then I remembered he is rio's dad! Man that is some kind of plot twist!

Though I think it'll be kind of romantic if it was really rio in the first place. Like elisa waited for rio while rio chased her that kind of soapy stuff. But I really like this ending quite well. Well I know there's a sequel to this and I'll read it some time in the future since it's about alex and eve. But is there a possibility of a true sequel to this! Like what truly inspired in elisa's journey as a trainer, what's her pokemon like? How did she win in gym battles? Or did she take the elite four or the pokemon league? Stuff like that. I'm curious what kind of universe elisa is in. Is it the gameverse? Animeverse? Or the mangaverse.

Then after that a trilogy of elisa returning once again with kale! It could be elisa as a pokemon or a human but not alone she's with her team of pokemon with kale! Since she's basically grown up and done achievement in her world she could just basically settle down in rio's universe. STUFF LIKE THAT! I want a sequel to this :'( though it's your choice.

Well anyway this is quite an enjoyable ride! 'Sigh' there is still some loose ends to this but I guess you'll just leave this to the reader's imagination right? Though it'll be awesome if you write something like this again.
Spacemarine64 chapter 38 . 11/8/2015
Wow i find myself favoriting and following a story that i already finished heh hope thaere will be a related story. loved this one too.
Dragondancer81 chapter 38 . 7/27/2015
Cool great job.
Talgoran chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Ha, this story amused me greatly. I couldn't finish the prologue though, due to two indicators:
"She had always considered herself mildly pretty." That is an unfortunate sentence. I feel like most women could be described as "mildly pretty", so your description of the character doesn't add anything. It's also awkward, to me.
More importantly, the first sentence of your entire story, the VERY FIRST sentence, has a typo. The first sentence is arguably the most important sentence an author must right. The first sentence must hook the reader. The first sentence must be powerful. But your first sentence is incredibly bland, simple in structure, and worst of all, had a word that is misspelled.
I'm not sure there is anything a story can do to turn me off more than have a first sentence with a word spelled wrong. I agonized for at least half an hour over how to word my first sentence, for my first pokemon fanfic. So I know that this story just isn't worth it to me, to read. Good luck in future endeavors.
Death's Angel chapter 38 . 4/21/2015
I quite like this ending I find it much more suiting then if she had stayed. I believe if you end it any other way it would not feel right. Overall the story is great, although I do think it would not hurt to go into a bit more detail with the idea of Mystery Dungeons as they play a big part in the story.
Guest chapter 38 . 2/26/2015
Pretty good, was this your first?
Person chapter 24 . 2/26/2015
Half to death two times hahaha
portalminecraft10 chapter 38 . 11/23/2014
Whoa, even in 2014, people are STILL reviewing.

Sequel plz.

Needless to say, I actually enjoued the story, which leads to me saying Sequel Plz

Although... do you have any plots?
smashbros321 chapter 38 . 8/27/2014
Wish that he at least found Rio or Rick again. I knew that this would happen if she didn't stay in that universe. This story made me tear up a little.
Good story. 8/10.
Maya5392 chapter 38 . 6/1/2014
This is AWESOME! I really liked the prequel and at first found this quite boring, but you changed my mind immediately! I... was quite sad she decided to go home, but I expected it. And I LOVE how you twisted it so that Kale was that Riolu! Keep up the good work with your Unova PMD!
SomeRandomGuy32 chapter 38 . 5/22/2014
Sequel, sequel, sequel. Seriously though, this is an almost perfect fanfic; if I had to describe it in one word it would be great.
YourLocalMudkip chapter 38 . 4/3/2014
This was one of the first fan-fictions I ever read on this website.
Spoiler alert: IT WAS AWESOME!
Man. So deep. It was completely original from the regular storyline. Loved it.
Although, Rick kinda reminds me of Rick Astley... Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around, and desert you...
Vadrack chapter 38 . 4/1/2014
Ack! All the sads! Amazing, you are an artist. Stop making such great stories, or actually, never stop.