Reviews for I'd Lie
Kayla chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I wanted them to get together but it is a one shot. Was the feeling Kurapika felt like a guilty shame as in he's not good enough for Kuroro? Also the characterization with Chrollo not getting mad but just walking out was quite interesting. On one hand it makes him seem like he doesn't really care because he doesn't ask why or even get mad that he can't get what he really wants, aka asking Kurapika out. On the other hand it can show his personality being wise and knowing not to push things with Kurapika not being ready or Chrollo thinking that there's someone else and he's just too hurt to be in the same room with Kurapika. Think of Nelly Just a dream- now I can't sleep knowing somebody else got my baby, my shally, my life ect.
Finally the bitter sweet comment of Kurapika's 'used to be charming face down' He knows that Chrollo has an inner light on most of the time and he just through some water on it, at least he cared enough to notice the pain instead of just laughing... :(
Kurapika chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Nice beginning , is kinda romantic ~ I like it , but behind is kinda sad ...
SpadePirates4Eva chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I don't think this should be a one-shot.
Reesmene chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
huwaaaa,, kuroro had been rejected. I pity him really. kurapika is such a liar! /shy she said no but in her heart she said yes!BAKAAAA. ahahahahhaha make them together please *puppy eyes*
flower scent chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
It is really great one- shot story, October.

But I want to kick Kurapika for turning Kuroro down because he came to her and ask her for being his girl friend and she lost her chance in being happy with a wonderful guy.

Please write more stories like this and of course, don't forget updating your own stories.

Good luck for you
WhitePearl chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
At first,your story is soo...nice,romantic.I suddenly realized that it was too smooth,but never crossed in my mind that the problem is kurapika would say SORRY to kuroro's ...?there's a few happy-sweet-fanfic with kuroxkura pairing in it!could you please make one of it at least?so,it's your story but please whatever the problem you'll make between them,make this story beautiful with its sadness,its happiness..and a they-happy-together update