Reviews for Alchemy
anna.keller.775 chapter 36 . 5/28/2014
great crossover, thank you for sticking with it to the end instead of giving up!
Leina chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
This is really interesting. My favourite line has to be "Everybody with blue eyes stop yelling at me!" I can't wait to see where this goes.
Purplerhino chapter 36 . 10/8/2011
Yeah for Az/Miles. :) Studying medicine is a great idea. Maybe trying to save lives will help her heal.

I remember "You Ever Wonder Why". Nice to see a tie in.

Cute having Cain teach Jack to fish. I laughed imagining Conner getting a hook through his finger. Got one stuck in a tree once. Takes a special kind of talent.

Loved the story all around. Kinda sad to see it end.
Dreamingdreams chapter 36 . 10/8/2011
Aww but Dellia might be able to improve Kate's presonality. I can believe that Connor would be tempted to ask Dellia for some help there.

I'm glad that he finally told Jack why he became a doctor. I really like how you ended it. It was really great! This was an amazing crossover! I hope someday that you might do another one. :)
WitchWeaver chapter 36 . 10/8/2011
I liked it... even if it was drabbles (-: .. Glad to see another Tin Man fic..
Raven Ki-Lin chapter 36 . 10/8/2011
Really enjoyed it. Like the cross-over a lot. Like I said before, I'm really sorry I've never seen Medical Investigation. The blending of the two seemed very natural.
Dreamingdreams chapter 35 . 10/7/2011
:) I think it is nice that Connor was trying to teach Jack how too fish. Even if he doesn't know how to fish himself. *ouch* Fish hook to finger right. I would hope that he does have all his shots up to date.

Good old Frank he knows all and sees all. Or he just knows Connor very well. "Frank said this would happen," he confided in Cain. "The first aid kit is in my pack."

Fun I like how Cain finishes teaching Jack how to fish while everything else is going on. I think it is great that he got too. I think Cain had fun doing that too.

Wow boyscouts in the O.Z. I wonder what they taught them besides fishing & camping before the war.

Well I love it all but I really like the last two lines...

'Jack snickered. "Come on, Natalie, it's just a fish autopsy!"

"I don't eat my autopsies, okay?" Her determined stride didn't relent.'

:) There is just some many good things that happen in this one. I really enjoyed it!
Dreamingdreams chapter 34 . 10/6/2011
Wow go Miles, I am glad that he cares about Azkadellia enough that he wants her to go back with him.

Who knows she might make a great nurse-practitioner she does care about people. Even if they do hate her because of the witch.

Hmm does that mean he is going to ask DG for Azkadellia's hand eventually? Because I don't see him speaking to Ahamo.

But but Cain shouldn't make him that nervus it isn't like he has a reason to bite Miles head off. But I guess the whole you look like Dr. Connor thing might do it. I guess she could always take Jeb or Glitch to talk to Miles about Azadellia and how to treat her.

Nice chapter and yes thank you for there being 2 today!
Dreamingdreams chapter 33 . 10/6/2011
:) Yes baseball! I can believe that Jeb would be talked into it. I like that he thinks of Jack like a little brother his parents had never given him.

What Cain didn't want to play one of the 'children games played but adults intent on breaking their skulls'? I bet that he had fun watching DG & Jeb play.

So who won the game?
Dreamingdreams chapter 32 . 10/5/2011
:)*laughing* I love this whole part..."Sports, Wyatt. We've talked about Other Side sports before."

Jack chuckled. "How did she describe reality TV to you?"

She chewed on a strip of bacon and her face brightened. "The Counts left for Central City. Let's play ball!"

Yes DG how did you decribe reality TV to Cain? Does this mean we get to see them teach the Cains baseball? It would be tons of funs... hmm I bet that Glitch could throw a mean fast ball.

Very very good chapter. I just love the whole feel to this chapter. *still laughing*... "Children games played by adults intent on breaking their skulls for entertainment?"
Dreamingdreams chapter 31 . 10/4/2011
I think that Natalie is right Stephen should explain it to Jack. Hmm maybe Raw could do something about that but I am not sure. Oh and I love this line '"Jack has my empathy, the stone-cold son-of-a-bitch of the N.I.H.?"' Especially that whole stone-cold son-of-a-bitch part. Nice way to view yourself there Stephen.

Holy hotness about time for Natalie and Stephen to get together. But it does make me wonder still just breifly at the mention of the Longcoats...what happen to Zero and where did he run away too?

Then well all the wonderful hotness! Just took over my thought process. :) Yes if they have a bed long enough for Cain they should have one long enough for Connor... but hey I would see why her room would be better.
Dreamingdreams chapter 30 . 10/3/2011
Yes go with the eloping DG come on Cain thinks it's a good idea. Ok the I can't help it I love this one...

'DG's brain had glitched and badly seeing Dr. Connor's tuxedo.

"No," Cain said into her ear. She turned to him with wide eyes. "I'm not wearing that ever, so don't get attached to the idea."

"But taking it off you would be so much fun," she whispered back.

His ears reddened. "Behave, we have to make a good impression."'

Aww come on Cain you would look good in a tuxedo too. :) Poor Count Begon..not. Jack is just more interesting than you are. Besides he isn't looking for anything or looking to cause trouble by gossiping.

But come on Azkadellia will take good care of Miles let her keep him or let him keep her.

No I don't think Azkadellia would know what to do if they teased did that kind of teasing to her either. Cain is going to be a great brother-in-law to her. I like how Natalie trys to keep Frank from doing teasing Miles but doesn't really need too. And yes he did open up a can of whupass! :)I think Frank might be a little proud of him too.

*laughing* Please tell me Glitch didn't have anything to do with the cooking beyond saying "Dinner is served." Or it could really fun all sorts of ways. That Cain wouldn't like to much probably... :) But still the same bring on the fun!
Dreamingdreams chapter 29 . 10/2/2011
I'm glad that the antibodies will work to help cure the people. It is really sad that they wouldn't take it if they knew that the cure came from Azkadellia. At least Azkadellia will always know that she was able to do something to help them in a big way.

Yes Miles tell DG the truth of who has being mean to Az. I am glad that DG is going to remove Baron Colfer from the Council. Jerk it was his own fault he got sick. To bad Miles didn't tell DG what else was said. Maybe he figured Cain might go do some damanage to the idot.

I like well all of this part

Frank turned to DG and Cain. "So what's going to happen to Vandervort now?"

DG shrugged. "No idea. I doubt bioterrorism is on the O.Z. law books."

"Murder and treason are," Cain said as he leaned against a bare wall near the door. "Bigger question is did anyone change the punishments when Galinda returned to power?"

"We took off headcasing and iron suits. I remember that."

"Public executions?" Cain raised his eyebrow.

DG groaned and buried her face in her hands. "I suppose whoever left that in had a good reason to."

"Probably hoping to see some Longcoats dance at the end of a rope." Cain shrugged when she glared at him. "I'm not saying it's right, but revenge is a powerful motivation. I'm also saying Vandervort doesn't deserve mercy. He killed seventy-six innocent people to get what he wanted."

Hmmm who did leave in the Public executions I wonder...

Yes I bet that having someone that could do magic, work for the NIH would help alot. It would sure save alot of lives & time.
MadLikeAHatter chapter 28 . 10/1/2011
DG should totally go Queen of Hearts on Vandervort's ass. Or head, as it were.
Dreamingdreams chapter 28 . 10/1/2011
ok love this line 'Frank's voice quoting an important safety tip burbled to the forefront of Miles' consciousness. Don't debate with mobile crazy. Save it for after they've been strapped down. ' There is a lot of truth in that. I think Miles put up a good fight too.

I knew there was a reason Lord Vandervort rubbed me the wrong way. DG should have thrown him out of the window! But maybe that is still way to good of a way for him to die!

Hmmm would that Queen of Hearts declaration be off with his head? That still might be too good for Lord Vandervort in the long run.

I think Raw still might want to check him to see what else the rat is hiding beside delusions of grandeur.

Ouch I bet that DG might blame herself more now that she knows that Lord Vandervort did all this to put DG on the throne. Some how I don't think she is going to be thanking him for it. If that was also part of his hopes. I am sure Cain isn't going to be thanking him either... maybe Cain can use him for target paractice... what he could be trying to escape. :)

Amazing chapter :)