Reviews for Alchemy
tin-a-holic chapter 36 . 9/29/2015
Another great story, thanks for sharing and keep being creative. Oooo by the way totally found all of the chapters for not his kink and wowza awesome. 98% of it not my cup of tea but it is fabulous and one of my favorite b stories because of the emotional complexity, so good! Thanks
tin-a-holic chapter 28 . 9/29/2015
I knew lord fancy pants was a bit of creeper but did not see that coming.
tin-a-holic chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
So again I was so nervous starting this story becuase it was a crossover, and ive never seen mi, and ive looked but no go on hulu or Netflix for the moment or past year...sigh... but again you're easing my way into this story. By the waynlove the moment between dg and jeb.
Vanidot chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
It was an awesome story and for those poor fools who didn't finish reading it, the loss is purely theirs. I think you did an excellent job capturing the characters from each show brilliantly. I wasn't that happy with Ahamo blaming Az, but grief changes you in ways you don't understand until it happens to you. I never believed that until my dad died three years ago. I know everyone says it, but I honestly expected him to walk through the front door telling us it was all a joke that he was so famous for. In fact, one day I even heard the familiar sound of him coming in the front door, him hanging his keys on the back door where he always kept them and heard the unmistakable whistle he did to let us know he was home. Eagerly, I raced out to greet him. It wasn't until I found no one there that it finally dawned on me that he was never coming home again.
I did like Az going over with Miles. That was sweet and she deserved a happy ending of her own. I think you did a great job on this story, no matter what your critics said. Except for your chapter titles, I didn't feel a break between chapters at all. The story flowed very well and they didn't seem like separate shorts at all rather chapters to a typical story. It was a very well written crossover and thanks for writing and sharing with us.
anna.keller.775 chapter 36 . 5/28/2014
great crossover, thank you for sticking with it to the end instead of giving up!
Leina chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
This is really interesting. My favourite line has to be "Everybody with blue eyes stop yelling at me!" I can't wait to see where this goes.
Purplerhino chapter 36 . 10/8/2011
Yeah for Az/Miles. :) Studying medicine is a great idea. Maybe trying to save lives will help her heal.

I remember "You Ever Wonder Why". Nice to see a tie in.

Cute having Cain teach Jack to fish. I laughed imagining Conner getting a hook through his finger. Got one stuck in a tree once. Takes a special kind of talent.

Loved the story all around. Kinda sad to see it end.
Dreamingdreams chapter 36 . 10/8/2011
Aww but Dellia might be able to improve Kate's presonality. I can believe that Connor would be tempted to ask Dellia for some help there.

I'm glad that he finally told Jack why he became a doctor. I really like how you ended it. It was really great! This was an amazing crossover! I hope someday that you might do another one. :)
WitchWeaver chapter 36 . 10/8/2011
I liked it... even if it was drabbles (-: .. Glad to see another Tin Man fic..
Raven Ki-Lin chapter 36 . 10/8/2011
Really enjoyed it. Like the cross-over a lot. Like I said before, I'm really sorry I've never seen Medical Investigation. The blending of the two seemed very natural.
Dreamingdreams chapter 35 . 10/7/2011
:) I think it is nice that Connor was trying to teach Jack how too fish. Even if he doesn't know how to fish himself. *ouch* Fish hook to finger right. I would hope that he does have all his shots up to date.

Good old Frank he knows all and sees all. Or he just knows Connor very well. "Frank said this would happen," he confided in Cain. "The first aid kit is in my pack."

Fun I like how Cain finishes teaching Jack how to fish while everything else is going on. I think it is great that he got too. I think Cain had fun doing that too.

Wow boyscouts in the O.Z. I wonder what they taught them besides fishing & camping before the war.

Well I love it all but I really like the last two lines...

'Jack snickered. "Come on, Natalie, it's just a fish autopsy!"

"I don't eat my autopsies, okay?" Her determined stride didn't relent.'

:) There is just some many good things that happen in this one. I really enjoyed it!
Dreamingdreams chapter 34 . 10/6/2011
Wow go Miles, I am glad that he cares about Azkadellia enough that he wants her to go back with him.

Who knows she might make a great nurse-practitioner she does care about people. Even if they do hate her because of the witch.

Hmm does that mean he is going to ask DG for Azkadellia's hand eventually? Because I don't see him speaking to Ahamo.

But but Cain shouldn't make him that nervus it isn't like he has a reason to bite Miles head off. But I guess the whole you look like Dr. Connor thing might do it. I guess she could always take Jeb or Glitch to talk to Miles about Azadellia and how to treat her.

Nice chapter and yes thank you for there being 2 today!
Dreamingdreams chapter 33 . 10/6/2011
:) Yes baseball! I can believe that Jeb would be talked into it. I like that he thinks of Jack like a little brother his parents had never given him.

What Cain didn't want to play one of the 'children games played but adults intent on breaking their skulls'? I bet that he had fun watching DG & Jeb play.

So who won the game?
Dreamingdreams chapter 32 . 10/5/2011
:)*laughing* I love this whole part..."Sports, Wyatt. We've talked about Other Side sports before."

Jack chuckled. "How did she describe reality TV to you?"

She chewed on a strip of bacon and her face brightened. "The Counts left for Central City. Let's play ball!"

Yes DG how did you decribe reality TV to Cain? Does this mean we get to see them teach the Cains baseball? It would be tons of funs... hmm I bet that Glitch could throw a mean fast ball.

Very very good chapter. I just love the whole feel to this chapter. *still laughing*... "Children games played by adults intent on breaking their skulls for entertainment?"
Dreamingdreams chapter 31 . 10/4/2011
I think that Natalie is right Stephen should explain it to Jack. Hmm maybe Raw could do something about that but I am not sure. Oh and I love this line '"Jack has my empathy, the stone-cold son-of-a-bitch of the N.I.H.?"' Especially that whole stone-cold son-of-a-bitch part. Nice way to view yourself there Stephen.

Holy hotness about time for Natalie and Stephen to get together. But it does make me wonder still just breifly at the mention of the Longcoats...what happen to Zero and where did he run away too?

Then well all the wonderful hotness! Just took over my thought process. :) Yes if they have a bed long enough for Cain they should have one long enough for Connor... but hey I would see why her room would be better.