Reviews for The One That Got Away
tanya1980 chapter 35 . 9/17/2012
really good story
J chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
Lost track of this story for a bit but glad to see it completed. Did you change your user name?-couldn't find it for a while. I like the way you wrote Andy as a strong character throughout the story. Still wouldn't have minded seeing her end up with Morgan though-after last week's episode not a huge fan of Sam's actions-he does yell and leave when he gets upset as he did in the beginning of your story too. I'll look for the sequel; I hope you continue to write Andy as successful on her own, perhaps she could continue to take leadership positions.
jess chapter 34 . 8/22/2012
love andy and sam together , great couple !
Guest chapter 35 . 8/22/2012
Hi this was really awesome! Can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/22/2012
Wow that was utter crap. The only thing worse than your writing was the plot. I wouldn't trust Andy McNally with a hamster and you're fantasizing that she's some kind of heroic super-cop?
Tiger chapter 35 . 8/22/2012
Looking forward to the sequel
MEW28 chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
Just read this entire story and really liked it. I thought the writing was really good and the story itself very detailed and full of life. Looking forward to your sequel. Best of luck at school. :-)
linda p chapter 35 . 8/22/2012
I love all the drama in this story. As well you know most of us are mcswarek fans, so I hope in the sequel that is what we will read about. You area great author. Keep up the good work. Look forward to the sequel.
brittswarek chapter 35 . 8/22/2012
wonder what is going on with Andy's team. Can't wait for more
linda p chapter 34 . 8/21/2012
Love the chapter, love the story. Just update when you can we will be waiting. Enjoy college.
linda p chapter 33 . 8/21/2012
Finally yeah. I love the chapter.
linda p chapter 32 . 8/21/2012
Really good chapter. I see some mcswarek coming, I just hope she doesn't have that wall up-
Jelly Bean Jenna chapter 32 . 8/21/2012
I don't always review, but loving it, can't wait for more!
linda p chapter 31 . 8/20/2012
This chapter is like what they for Jerry barber. I love it.
Tiger chapter 27 . 8/17/2012