Reviews for Longing
reader chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Good start
Loretto chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is so well-written, and was very in character. I'd like to see other things you have written more recently.
Country chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Am really enjoying this and am wondering if there is any more planned?
Alesia G chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
I really like this. I would love to see what's next for these two.
artzannie25 chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
Im sorry to see this story hasnt been continued on. If you saw the preview for the next episode airing tonight maybe you will be inspired to write more. Im a Nico fan. Hope you continue this story. Though its been a year i hope you go back to it
Windwhisp chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
This is a great story, will there be any more to it?

Again, great job! :)
mcabello chapter 15 . 11/1/2011
Wow love your fic. Hope there for soon.
Cody101 chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
KEEP GOING I WANT NICO AND DANI BABYS!
JackSam chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
Love it. Add more soon.
buns1974 chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
Good to see another new chapter and glad they talked. Hope life if less stressfull for you.
diavoloduchessa chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
Another very lovely chapter that I very much enjoyed reading! :)(:
A-Karana chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
I just read the whole story in one go and I really like it. I still think Dani kind of owes Nico a better eyplanation for getting it on with Donally. "I made a mistake" is kind of lame. Maybe she should have stressed the alcohol a bit more, then again I am not one to accept alcohol as an excuse for anything.

I don't know how far you will take this (I certainly hope there will be many more chapters to come) but it would be interesting to see Donally's or Lindsay's reaction to them.

Also I want to know if Nico gets his wish of a family. It's not like they used protection if I read that last chapter right ;)

I hope you get your mojo back soon and your life will calm down. I myself can't write under stress either. I need time to write as much of a chapter in one go as I can. Sadness or fear however drives me to write, because it's a nice escape.

I am going to put this story on my alert list now and impatiently wait for the next chapter :)
Figgalina chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
Wow. Wow. Wow.
diavoloduchessa chapter 14 . 10/5/2011
That's cool, as long as you finish at some point I'll be a happy camper. :)(:
songbird'ssmile chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
Perfect, so wicked perfect. I love your explination for what happened with Matt and the way you write their characters is very acurate to the show. I love this fict. Please update soon! ;)