Reviews for Love Is
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Whew!
LN8866 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh my goodness! So hot! Love the last line :)
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I think this is absolutely one of your best stories! It was romantic without being overly emotional. The dialogue felt so very authentic. In fact, the entire piece was so very in-character! Excellent job!
MFL chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Beautiful as always
Telulah chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
beautiful
Laceylou chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
As always you have written a beautiful piece of Fiona and Mike. Their love for each other is so visible in every word you write.I don't know what else I can say that you haven't heard work
elizabethkeen chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh, boy. This was just great, fabulous, lovely, etc, etc. We all know Michael wouldn't pass up a night of reconnecting and quality time with Fiona. This was a lovely missing scene. Beautiful work as always.
MoneyPenny chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Beautiful everything. I so enjoy your love scenes they are more intimate than reading one's that are M rated. beautiful
maggiebnfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Perfect!
metsfan101 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
this was good
TDCSI chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Now that's what I'm talking about. so yummy and wasn't the ep amazing except for the very end I was kinda shocked she found out so quickly. And next week looks like a massive cliff hanger and you know how I take cliff hangers.
angiepie111 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Another wonderful story, as always. Your stories always read as if they could be part of an episode. They should!
MsTink1987 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Loved it! The story and the episode! The tango was the funniest part of all!I'm glad there working on their problems...Sorta!
jellybellykelly chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
oh simply wonderful. I just loved Better halves and I love this story
shelly chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
oh my goodness that was super hot. What a perfect missing you