Reviews for Tainted
A Fan chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I enjoy your writing so much. The characters have the voice hear in my head. The plots are smooth, without jumps or gaps that I need to fill. I love the way you treat the characters with respect. The dynamic between Spock and Kirk this time reflects problems in so may relationships, making them feel real. I appreciate your work, I always want more. I started with the first works at this site and am working my way to the present so I have been reading your work for some weeks as they come up. I love the threesomes, they are such fun! Thank you.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Loved this!
Loves Jack chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Thank you for the wonderful new story! I enjoy all your Kirk/Chapel stories. I think they are a HOT pair! I hope you will continue to write them.
angym chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Another winner!
T'Lu chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow. Lots of complex emotions twisting into some pretty dark places. I'm amazed with the variety of emotional interactions you explore in the different trio stories you write. Of course my favorite is the series that starts with 'Forgotten,'maybe because I don't like it when Spock loses. I liked this one, nevertheless. But I would have like to have more detail on what they found in her mind.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Valeris was an evil hose-beast and I don't feel bad for what she suffered. I'm only sorry she hurt so many others in her duplicity and discovery.

Gotta give her props though, she was pretty I can appreciate a good evil plot when I see one.;)

Thanks for posting!

-Ellie
KlingonKitten chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Hmmmm. I smell sequel!

The KlingonKitten
pezzyaltoid chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Very compelling and very, well, sort of darkish, with a happier, sort of ending.

I enjoy the ambiguity in your Kirk/Spock/Chapel dynamic in your post Khitomer arc.

I enjoy that you are still writing fanfic.

-isobel