Reviews for Katkind Meets Humankind
Dawn Totadile chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
The awesomeness is so too much, my head is going to explode! This would have made an epic last episode or something, you know?
Dawn Totadile chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
so cool so so cool! my hands are now hyper because of the intensity of my excitement from this story.
Dawn Totadile chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
I don't blame the kid for passing out, I mean come on that is so epic!
Dawn Totadile chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
nice and epic man
DELEON25 chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
Yes! That's how's it's done! Go humans for killing Dark Kat! Either way, he had it coming. This story was awesome!
DELEON25 chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Crud! The bell rang to end my computer class. Loving every bit of this story!
DELEON25 chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Loving it. I saw that you posted a sequel for this so I decided to read one of your stories. Gosh, your Nathan is a do #$. Sorry, I tend to rip on characters like that. I really get into stories.
Whiteling chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
Wow, DK's gone forever and there'll be the underworld to pay in the afterlife.

Cool they're gonna rebuild the portal.
Whiteling chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
Well I can't wait to read those other stories. Hope you do write them I bet they'll be as adventurous as this one! :)
Shalemaster chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Homo sapeins is just the broad term, our group of homo sapeins is known as homo sapein sapeins... a bit repetive if you ask me.
purpledragon6 chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
Cody Furlong chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
Ouch, hadn't been expectiong that. Wonder what kind of repercustions that's gonna have on the two worlds now.
purpledragon6 chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
hehe! funny!
Cody Furlong chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
And here we go, looks like all of human kind is about to know of the alien kat's existance.
Le bum on the street chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
Awesome story! XD Oh my gosh earth is being invaded! That was hilarious! Great job, I look forward to reading more :D