Reviews for Infinite Space: A tale from Beyond the Rim
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
nice chapter when are you going to upload the next chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
when are you going to update this story
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
when are you going to update the next chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
when are you going to upload the next chapter
SkywalkerT-65 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Okay, first off...since SoA is my favorite game, it is nice to see a new story here. Second, if I'm dissecting this right, you have Arcadia, Macross (the ones you said), SEED, maybe Gundam Unicorn (the buster pistol). This could be an interesting story if you do it right. In any case, I'll follow it and see where it goes. Looking forward to the next update.
SpecialAgentOrange chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
With all the sci-fi war drama that you've set up, I can't help but get the impression that Sora's story is either taking place in Deep Sky, the Silvite Shrine or extension of it, or some other area beyond Arcadia's reach. Sadly, I can't really discern anything from your three chapters; I understand there's combat, but the names and events being flung around confound me in terms of what's happening, and it's preventing me from getting invested in your story.

Speaking of, I'd get on board with your premise, but I have to give a caveat on balancing the emphasis between your own character's story and the game's own plot. Then again, I don't even know if you're creating a continuation from where the game ended. I'm utterly confused, and you may need to explain some things to us.

-SpecialAgentOrange