Reviews for Abduction
Foreverfanaticbluediamond chapter 11 . 7/18
Ok so I know this is 4 years after your last update but I really want to know how this ends.
I gotta say I'm loving the criminal minds quotes XD _
makorraholic chapter 11 . 5/2
Omg this is so good please update soon
MooseandSquirrel chapter 11 . 4/26
Deserves a finish. Decent execution and plausible outcomes. Enjoyable. Would like to see how it ends.
The common denomenator in all three men's life is Kate
I know you did it to make the story work but in real life they would never take a murderer and a victim to the same hospital, specially if it's a cop or someone that works in law enforcement. It's just not done
tom chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Disappointed that this was never finished. Thought the plot line and writing style were well executed.
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
This story is really fantastic, emotional. My heart was aching for Castle and Beckett. Sad that it hasn't been updated in quite a while. Just wanted you to know people are still reading and loving it. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Castlelover777 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
I just hope you continue this story. It's so well done, don't just abandon it!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
i'm still waiting for this story to get updated :)

update, please :)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
You should do a follow-up story of Ricks recovery
Jaclyn Parker chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
I, of all people,know what it's like to lose focus or inspiration with a story but I do hope that someday you come back to this one. If not for the fans but for yourself. This story is yoo well crafted and well written to be left incomplete. I know I'll be one of the first to read it again and love it just as much as i did this time around. Good luck to you!
mordenaj chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
such a great story so sad it hasn't been updated in nearly 2 years
mary-brow chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Just recently found your fanfiction just wondering if you ever thought about finishing this?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
I just stumbled upon this AMAZING story only to find that it's not finished and it's not been updated in over a year! I just love this story and really hope you find the time to finish it one day soon.