Reviews for New Priorities
CatGirlFireflare chapter 24 . 12/19/2016
OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND BRILLIANT AND FANTASTIC I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I never finished reading this before, and now I've read it all in one day, oh my goodness I love it so much! So brilliant and beautiful! I love all the decepticons' personalities and the absolutely wonderful amounts of funniness, and everyone's in-character but so much happier and it's wonderful! And having hte brilliant idea of using algae for energy, and building a new Allspark, the writing is so very good (even with the few grammar 'mistakes' here and there; actually it adds a nice tone to it) and makes these things sound scientifically plausable and it's all just so happy and I love it!
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 9 . 1/24/2016
Lol I never laughed so hard
"What did you break this time, Starscream? Lord Megatron is going to-"
"Lord Megatron is going to kiss my aft and enjoy it." Starscream barked
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
You did a good job with this story amigo! Keep it up!
Lockdownthegunner chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
dis is u realy good story i realy like it u lot
CatGirlFireflare chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Woohoo! I just love Skywarp's happy, cheerful character, and I'm already certain that this Fanfiction is going to be fantastic!
bura400 chapter 24 . 12/6/2012
I came to your profile after seeing your insightful reviews on Thrill of the Hunt (I adore that fic, too!). I read your entire fanfiction in one go and I fell in love with it. I laughed, nearly cried, and really wanted to bitch smack several characters, lol. I adore decepticon/human fics whether they are platonic or romantic in nature. This was a brilliant, realistic, original, and probable idea about how decepticons could become friends with a human.

Favourite part of the story:

"The phone's camera counted to five, and took the picture. Starscream was smirking evilly, with Eleonor sitting on his right servo, smiling shyly. Bumblebee had Sam and Mikaela hugging his helm from each one of his shoulders. Optimus was waving with a small smile. Ironhide was glaring daggers at the seeker, unaware of Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, who were making horns with their servos over the weapons specialist's helm. Ratchet seemed to be scolding the twins, threatening them with a wrench. The Arcee triplets were peeking behind Optimus shyly. And Jazz had appeared out of the blue and was crouching behind the seeker in a cool ninja-like pose."

PS- I nearly cackled with glee when Megatron vaporised Galloway.

Auto Cerebral Star chapter 24 . 9/21/2012
Ah! I love you for not making this a romance fic! I find cross-species pairings to be kind of ridiculous, and Transformers fanfics always seem to end up with them. I don't understand why they can't just be really good friends... like Eleonor and Starscream! :)
Completely amazing story. I was quite surprised to learn that English wasn't your first language; I couldn't even tell. And I'm so glad there's a sequel... I'm going to go and read it right now...
dogisms chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
Yessssss! Finally a story where Galloway gets what he deserves. I officially adore you.
Spark of the forgotten chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
What! Why does this amazing story only have 61 ( 62 counting this one) reveiws!

This story should have about 500 reveiws... what a sad, sad world.
Mimi MC chapter 24 . 12/17/2011
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Pretty, pretty, pretty please?
Mimi MC chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
OMG I though she died! Star was so sweet. Wonderful chapter.
Mimi MC chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
Whoo, the Autobots have her poor Eleonor, she has to come up with a cover story. I love how protective Starscream is, he's such a sweetie. Can't keep this review long, after all really can't wait to read the next chapter.
Mimi MC chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
You my friend, have written the most well-thought out, clever, incredible transformers fanfiction on this net. I must admit that when I read that there was going to be an OC in this fic, I flinched. But damn have you won me over. Eleonor is brilliant. The character is not unrealistic and her actions are perfect for one in her position. None of the 'cons were out of character yet you managed to make it work. The history of the Fallen explains a lot, and I love how you utilized the movie plot to fit your idea. I also love how you didn't single out a Decepticons as a enemy. Too many pro-Starscream stories have Shockwave, or Soundwave as the antagonist. Thank you for brightening my day with this masterpiece.
Iceshadow911247 chapter 24 . 11/18/2011
HA! FInished! Me to my friend:

Me: FINISHED NEW PRIORITIES

Friend: 0.0 WUT

Me: Problem? I KNOW THE ENDING

Friend: *eye twitch* SCREW YOU

Me: *evil grin*
Foxbear chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Wonderful interactions between your characters in chapter three! I am attempting to build my English skill as well, even if (especially since) I am a native speaker. I want to write a book, so this is very helpful to me too.

Okay, the whole bold/italicized thing didn’t work out. Grammar errors get parenthesis (). Odd but acceptable word usage gets brackets[].

Grabbing her small travelling-bag descended the ladder.

-Grabbing her small travelling-bag (she) descended the ladder.

Holding [tight her travelling-bag.]

-Holding her travelling-bag tight.

jet seemed to (broke) apart-past tense

-jet seemed to brake apart –present tense

She felt a [glimpse] of indignation- glimpse a quick look

-She felt a glimmer of indignation- glimmer small, wavering

trying to calm

-trying to (remain) calm

But my boss do

-But my (bosses) do. –or- But my boss (does).

not usually very (concurred). concurredagreed

-not usually very crowded crowdedlots of people

And (pick) the girl pickchoose

- And pickup the girl pickuplift up

such (an) skeptical woman

- such a skeptical woman

(Asked her) softly

-she asked softly

different (of) ours

-different than ours {less formal} –or- that differ from ours{more formal}

It’s delightful how well you characterize Megatron’s manipulative abilities. He’s playing the woman like a harp. The creep may be a manipulative liar but he is skilled at what he does. But she might not be as naive as he thinks, eh?