Reviews for What is Forbidden
Ravens pet dragon chapter 1 . 1/14
Yeah and I would have told that other Jedi how cold they were and that they were just sharing body heat. But Jedi attachment rhetoric aside it was a good story.
Drear chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Pretty late, but hey, I loved to read this fic, so great job!
TBS chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I say inappropriate as they are both female.
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Best. BarrissxAhsoka. Story. EVER.
These two are totally my OTP
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Great story
Phantom1812 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I'm sorry, my english is terrible, but I can't find stories written in spanish... I don't now if I say all that I want correctly. Your story is short, it's true, but it's amazing, really, I found it casually and I couldn't stop read it. An amazing one shot, congratulations.
Baroka chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
So sweet :) :) :) :)
RexsGirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Awe! So cute! I absolutely love it! You are a prolific writer. :)
kirbster676 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Thank. You, really enjoyed the story, characters, the pretenting...wonderful.
Evil Tree chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Ah, there isn't enough Barrisoka in the world, nice job

The descriptive detail is superb and balance's narration, thoughts and speech perfectly

I like how you made both of them shaky about their feeling as they would with their Jedi upbringing

Anakin's bit at the end was great and I can imagine a sequel where he is hesitant in disappointing it and being a hypocrite or encouraging it and spilling his secret

Congrats on hitting 40 fanfics, I've got about five and their updated in accordance with Halley's comet :D

Love it :D
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Aww, this was so sweet! And the Anakin moment at the end was such a nice surprise. Go him! I am like, the biggest P/A shipper too.
TolkienGirl052 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011