chacha chapter 35 . 5/16/2015
Great,great,great story. If comes again I would love to see it in moder time. With your trilogy. That would be great. This trilogy is remarcable I love it and I don't get tired to read it over and over. Thanks linda for your 2 1/2 years of your time.
chacha chapter 25 . 5/9/2015
Oh! I'm glad you had the idea from that couple you read in the news. You made me cry. This was a very emocional chapter. And I love it.
When I read the chapters it surprise me how talent you are. How good writer you are! I enjoy reading about M&S. And I hope that now that you are famous, don't forget to write about them again. Good luck in everything you do my friend.
chacha chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
I don't have words how to put my feelings here. It is a great chapter, how you write in your story words from the TV series. The last parte with the beautifull song it really touch me. Great, great, great job linda. WOW!
Guest chapter 35 . 3/21/2015
I absolutely loved all 3 stories! I couldn't put them down! TonyaG
Sarai chapter 35 . 1/13/2015
Totally awesome!
Julie chapter 35 . 7/20/2014
I really enjoyed reading this are a good writer.
I give this a 10.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/26/2014
Wow amazing red all three great stories well done
Lynne Bailey chapter 35 . 5/28/2014
Linda, Just wanted to let you know how I thoroughly enjoyed this. I finally go to finish it. I love love love it. I enjoy reading all your stories. It's very cool how you took lines from the series and put them to good use in your story. You are a gifted writer and I cannot wait to read all the other fanfics you wrote...thanks for sharing your stories.
Heather chapter 35 . 3/18/2014
I just finished your trilogy and it was amazing! Thank you for sharing your love for Dr. Quinn. I especially loved how you wrote the deaths of the original Mike and Sully. I had read that account in the news and it was just wonderful to imagine they did not have to be parted.
HL chapter 35 . 2/26/2014
I spent the weekend reading this three part Modern Fanfic . I could not put it down! Good thing I live alone. I think I had 3 hours sleep the entire weekend. LOL! I was a science major and not every good in expressing my feelings in words but I must say all your works are exceptional. You are very creative and detailed. I loved how you weaved the journal with the modern story and how you brought the modern characters to life without sacrificing their original show persona. Look forward to reading more of your stories.
Ksabo chapter 35 . 12/30/2013
Great story!
Chacha chapter 25 . 11/6/2013
OH! Linda you made me cry again after reading this beautiful chapter. Reading how our Michaela & Sully died. I don't have words to describe how I feel.
The way how you describe Cloud Dancing whe he saw the picture and so many things.
You sure are a great writer, you describe things so perfect with a strong feeling.
Like I told you once, I like how you write. I'm preatty sure that the book your writing will be a great hit.!
Please don't stop, write always.
teresa0716 chapter 35 . 10/29/2013
You have wonderful talent at both story weaving and writing! As an English teacher, I wish I could bottle you magic and show my students! Loved it!

belinda.ross.7 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Linda, This part gets me every time:
The girl shrugged slightly, staring straight ahead. Then shifting her eyes up to her mother's, she murmured softly, "I...I've been thinkin' a lot about...about the hail storm...and what Dad did."
"It's know how the Reverend is always talkin' about bein' thankful for what Jesus did for us? How He took those 'stripes' from the whip, for us?"
"Well...I never really understood before...what that meant. I guess it seemed like just words to me, and I couldn't imagine anyone doing that for someone else...but now..." she paused, searching her mother's eyes. "Mom...Dad sacrificed himself for me and Brian out there. He pulled us to him and leaned over us, takin' every one of those hail stones for us, even though each one hurt 'im. Even during it, I could see how much pain he was in..." she choked, soft tears beginning.
"And though his back is bruised and all and it's not near as bad as what happened to Jesus... I just can't stop thinking about it..." she added with a sniffle
Bratling chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Don't you love how screwed up the canon timeline is? They couldn't keep stuff straight from one episode t'another, let alone the movies! I freely admit that I rewrite the timeline just to make stuff physically and historically possible!