Reviews for Awkward
Chatote chapter 7 . 7/16
I really really love those stories. This is exactly why I've started to read Doctor Who fanfics, so thank you a lot.
Addicted1 chapter 10 . 2/10
Loved Amy's line to Rory about their daughter being a bad influence on the Doctor. Sounds so maternal . . . toward the Doctor! (It's also totally accurate!)
Addicted1 chapter 4 . 2/10
Hahaha! I love that it was Amy and Rory's house, and he didn't even notice. Nice twist there. Very funny.
Addicted1 chapter 3 . 2/10
Haha! Love the Doctor's jealousy over Brett Reed.
My favorite line was River's about having skills she can't get rid of from being trained to kill him. Very cute.
Really enjoyed the premise of this one. Thank you for exploring this bizarre, fun family dynamic.
Addicted1 chapter 2 . 2/10
I love protective Rory. Him just telling the Doctor that if he were anyone else he'd be dead was my favorite line.
Coolstar422 chapter 6 . 1/21
COUNT THE NUMBER OF ORGASMS YOU GIVE MY DAUGHTER HA! (I've been laughing for so long my stomach hurts xD)
shiho59 chapter 11 . 2/21/2015
c'est trop bon j'adore
shiho59 chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
jaloux j'adore
Anna chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
This sounds a lot like something my friend did, /).- seriously not funny, but this was hilarious! XD
FFF chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
I seriously love this little series. Some of them are so painfully awkward that I'm literally squirming in my seat or blushing, sometimes both! Good thing I'm reading this alone! XD I'd love to see more, even though you seem to have established that this is the last one. They all have my favourite 3 "f"s: funny, fluffy, and face-flushing. Technically that's 4 'f's - does the last one count? It's after the hyphen...goodness, I sound like the Doctor. Anyway...much enjoyed! I will be checking out your page to see what else you've got.
ilovejacksparrow44 chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
Just found this amazing fic... UPDATE SOON!
Doctor winchester-palmer chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
Please write more of this, so funny :)
happydaisy chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
I love it! Thanks for posting. Maybe there could be one with river and the doctor feeling awkward because Amy and Rory are doing something private? I'd be nice to have the positions switched...
thalico.eternal chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Amazing. Though i will never be able to watch another episode with river/doctor conections again, 'cos i'll cringe too much!
:-)
Melody pond chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
hi my sorry review the last chapter from 2 till now

this story so so so good

c