Reviews for Awkward
c'est trop bon j'adore
shiho59 chapter 3 . 2/21
jaloux j'adore
Anna chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
This sounds a lot like something my friend did, /).- seriously not funny, but this was hilarious! XD
FFF chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
I seriously love this little series. Some of them are so painfully awkward that I'm literally squirming in my seat or blushing, sometimes both! Good thing I'm reading this alone! XD I'd love to see more, even though you seem to have established that this is the last one. They all have my favourite 3 "f"s: funny, fluffy, and face-flushing. Technically that's 4 'f's - does the last one count? It's after the hyphen...goodness, I sound like the Doctor. Anyway...much enjoyed! I will be checking out your page to see what else you've got.
ilovejacksparrow44 chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
Just found this amazing fic... UPDATE SOON!
Doctor winchester-palmer chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
Please write more of this, so funny :)
happydaisy chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
I love it! Thanks for posting. Maybe there could be one with river and the doctor feeling awkward because Amy and Rory are doing something private? I'd be nice to have the positions switched...
thalico.eternal chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Amazing. Though i will never be able to watch another episode with river/doctor conections again, 'cos i'll cringe too much!
:-)
Melody pond chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
hi my sorry review the last chapter from 2 till now

this story so so so good

c
keep up the good work
melody pond chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I love this I am doctor and river ship

They are so so perfect
Mystique84 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Best. Smut. Ever. I fucking love awkward moments and especially this stuff! omg, need some more please :)
thewritinglife chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
I love these! They are hilarious!
Kathryn Pond chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
EEeeeeek this was so long ago but PLEASE continue!
pinstripesandconverse chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
love it! made me laugh out loud so much when the Doctor said 'it was five actually' omg keep up the good work
pinstripesandconverse chapter 1 . 6/30/2013