Reviews for Less Than
Tenshi Chupip chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Nothing can break your heart like a two-year-old can.

Truer words have never been spoken my friend. Excellent one shot.

Chupip
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Aww this was cute. I would so want George as my Uncle- he'd be like the best Uncle ever. Though, Charlie is pretty amazing if I do say so myself, and apparently so though Victoire. I love how you worked with the two, it almost seemed like an impossible task but I completely adore what you've done. Kudos to you.
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Aw, I actually want to cry for George! That two year old can cut deep.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
That was definitely very cute. I adore how you wrote George. Poor George, thinking he was favorite uncle!

I didn't see any mistakes so props to you!

My favorite lines were "I don't speak toddler very well." and "Don't get lost in Germany!" Brilliant :)

Good luck in the competition!
jasongraece chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
awww this was so cute! Poor George!

I love how you made George so adamant about being the favorite uncle.

Plus, nothing beats cute, toddling Victoire!
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That's so sweet!
billsgal chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Makes me really miss my favorite Uncle. Very sweet.
liltle chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Sweet uncle(s)-niece bonding. Victoire's so cute in this. Can't believe he really kissed it. Wonder what Charlie would think of that. Love it!
Morning Lilies chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh, cute! :D I feel so bad for George. He ought to be the best uncle in the world! :D Loved it. Very rivalry-ish in a not-so-obvious way. I'd really like to see Charlie's response to that. :)
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh so cute! Poor George is trying so hard. Good story.
The Boy Vamp chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Aaaawwwww! This is really cute :) You simply have to write a sequel or next chapter where 'Unca Chawee' visits Victoire. Please keep writing :D
MadSockRabbit chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
d'awww so cute!

loved it :D
xXGred-ForgeXx chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
You so need to make more chapters for this! I find it so adorable. xD
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
ah how cute. :)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Aw, this is adorable! Definitely a friendly rivalry, and I love the way you included Victoire. George is a great uncle, playing with her and especially with the idea to have her write to Charlie, and then when he asks him to come early on her behalf. I love Victoire's one-track mind-very age appropriate! Great job :)