Reviews for The Amaranthines
chymom chapter 10 . 6/6
I wasn't sure at first with this is going to be like but I liked it a lot. Did you do a follow-up to this one? Love the crossover it was enlightening. Thank you for sharing this one!
sarie.writes chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Love love LOVE this story! I found the fantasy element so unexpected, and I am totally digging it. Your dialog is always spot-on, too - witty and engaging and great at characterization.
sweetteatwo chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
well I'm glad that Steve Danny and Grace can be to gather for always.
Doni chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
You scared me there for a second there. ;) Nicely done.
mef1013 chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Very touching. Glad they will always be together.
francis2 chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Wow, great chapter! Great tension, great action, great death moment, great humor.
LadyAilith chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
I'm glad that Mick's going to give Wo Fat hemlock! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more! As for Danny becoming an Immortal - I have to say that I'm not surprised. Steve living forever without his Danno? Phfft! Not happenin'. It's going to be a bit dicey with Steve coming back at 14 and Danny coming back at 35, but I'm sure they'll figure out a way to make things work.

I *love* this story! :-)
sweetteatwo chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I hope they get Wo Fat soon , and that the Governor is okay when they find her.
please update when you can.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
You managed to get Wo Fat into this story! I'm not usually a Steve/Danno fic fan but I love your story and with Mick! Alex O' on overload in this fanfic! Can't wait for more! I'm going to keep reading now but I wanted to pass you this message before I did. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
I love that Danny and Steve can still banter, I'm sure it helps alleviate the stress of the situation. I'm looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Delicious. I love the description of what the bite did to Danny.
delia cerrano chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Good as always. Did I miss something or did it not come up that poor Danny is not immortal & will be leaving Steve at some point. Probably something Steve has gone thru many times so he probably doesn't fall or feel deeply for a mortal human. Doesn't seem fair to either some how.
Jebeth chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
This is an awesome story.
mef1013 chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
So glad to see this story being updated. I just love the idea if steve being immortal. Very well written. Look forward to more.
Doni chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Oh, poor Steve. It's not easy being jealous of your doppelgänger. ;)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »