Reviews for Pete
Batgirl72 chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
I don't know what to say. It doesn't feel like an ending. I hope that means more stories to come. I think I could actually see Cal fidgeting in my mind. Pete and his mom showing up was great, it gave a bit more closer to them than just being reunited. I know they aren't main characters to Lie to Me but he just tugged at me. I really wanted to pull for him. This one felt like it could have even stood alone. I hope there are more stories to come.
Batgirl72 chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
I am sorry I did not post on the last chapter. It was not that I didn't like it, I just did not have any thing to write. Now for this chapter. I liked how you brought us up to date on how Pete was taken from his parents. You wrapped that up and showed how Kat is growing. I don't think this could be a last chapter. We still need to know how Pete is with his mom, but that is totaly up to you since you are the author. I look forward to that last chapter.
Night Owl 33 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Well, Gill can relate (her story with Sophie)
DorianPink chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
AWWWW! I'm so glad you updated!
Batgirl72 chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
I had given up that you would finish this. I wish it hadn't been a short chapter but a short chapter is better than no chapter at all. The outlook of Pete and seeing what Gillian and Cal danced around was great. Leave it to a child to point it out. Hope that the rest doesn't take as long to come along.
Batgirl72 chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
I like were you are going in this chapter, but with the size of it you could have at least given us Donna's reaction to the picture before ending it. Just a little something more. I guess we just have to come back when the next chapter comes up to find out how she reacts.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
Dum dum. Didn't she recognise drew? Can't wait for more.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
Gillian giving her a deadline! Thanks for update
Batgirl72 chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Well yes I have to agree with you that you have written a short chapter, but it is intriguing. It makes me want to come back for more. I want to know what happens to Pete. Ok so I want to know what happens to Kat and Eli as well. Is he the one that helps her heal? I guess I just have to wait and see if that is where you are going. Using the traffic jam as an opening for them to talk was good.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
Callian got caught again kissing. So are they going to Ind Petes real parents. Can't wait for more
sash queen of the jungle chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Ha cal and Gillian got caught making out:). Can't wait for nore
Batgirl72 chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
I have gotten to read two chapters in one day. That is nice. That is a good twist on how the parents were found. It was not what I was expecting. I thought you might have them find a way as the chapter was going but that was not what I thought. I liked that two.
Batgirl72 chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
What a joy to find today, another chapter. It is great that you are going on with this story as I am hooked. How about maybe a little longer chapter next time? If not just keep them coming on a regular basis, certainly enjoying reading them.
DorianPink chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
! Words cannot describe how happy I am that they kissed!
Batgirl72 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I do not think this chapter would be sappy but sweet might work. It does make a person hope that there will be more. I am looking forward to more.