Reviews for The Little Things That Make Them Human
Colampir chapter 15 . 1/24
great stories
I laughed so hard while reading :D
kalmaegi chapter 15 . 1/7
Gosh, I love their antics and the occasional angst-y drama there is. But really, what I love most is their circus shit of a daily life.
ChibiDryad242 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
*awkward silence*
...CD walkmans are nice, though. And... so are tape cassettes.
Nightsmoke chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
This and the previous chapters are one of my favorite chapters. I can picture Squalo really getting into it!

Last chapter-the part with Mammon was strangely touching, and a little sad. His "Do you want to know what I look like," and Bel's response has a world of meaning. And not just concerning illusions.

Also loved Squalo's foul-mood mothering (because in the Varia, admitting that you care is a fate worse than death). Poor Xanxus!

I enjoyed your little Hibari Birthday fic, by the way-the one where Tsuna and Co. give Hibari a cupcake. I was picturing either a) his desk going up in flames right after Tsuna left, or b) Hibari secretly eating the cupcake and making a wish on the candle. ]
LaughterGirl chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
Wow been a long time since I read the last chapter of this collection of stories, lovely to see a update It was as enjoyable as ever :) haha Laundry day sounds quite lovely for Lussuria :)
When I got to the bottom and read what Fran said to Bel I laughed quite hard lol (well in my mind only coz it's late by me)
Thank you for this new chapter Please continue to 100! 50 is so close so would be lovely if you could go on to 100 :) :)
Fullmetal Assassin chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
I solemnly swear that your translation in French was correct. I managed to understand it
Lussuria, dude. I love that guy. ()
KidTantei chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
You write really beautifully and I'm in eternal awe and jealousy? Like Escargot was hilarious and very entertaining, and then Laundry Day was just brilliant and calming and wow. I love Lussuria's mention of how he liked laundry day because his comrades acted like actual humans, and I love how closely that links in with the theme of this series of drabbles (and not-quite drabbles).

I always enjoy reading the new pieces you add to this series. I always say this, but only because it's true: you always, ALWAYS manage to get the Varia members in perfect character. Keep up your excellent work!
purpleicecrystals chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
MEep. I died on the Fran-speaking-French part. I died and went to heaven with some carnivorous unicorns shitting rainbows. And outside it's raining.
purpleicecrystals chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Not to sound stupid, but is deep. Sometimes I feel like I'm not human for being like a block of wood when I see someone who's crying. I can't feel anything.
purpleicecrystals chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES FOREVAHHHHHHHHHHH! IMMA GIVE YOU ENDLESS SUPPLY OF ICE CREAM AND ICE CREAM TEMPURA! AND HOORAY FOR CAPS-LOCKS! \(0)/
juz-a-reviewer chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Did I mention before that I really like this story? You made them so human and still retain that Varia image. I don't know how you do it but it is really good.
KiraK.chan chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Ahhhh haha I love google translate for its regularity of screwing up translations :P I dont understand French though so I don't know how it went :P but seriously up to 50? I know that's already a lot but more would be even better! :D hehehe French really is such a sexy language though ;) Bel is so freakin random! Snails sounds grossss!

Lussuria with the laundry, I can totally imagine those thoughts with every situation, including all the perving and butt ogling ;DDDDD haha it has been a long time but glad you updated! :D would you by any chance be thinking of updating "to seduce a froggie" anytime soon? I REALLY want to know how that ends! DDDDDx it's so hilarious and them and in character and adorable and Otp and...yep, please and thank you! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
You have no idea how happy I was when i got the notification email for this :') I feel as if you've been so silent; just this morning I was looking at your tumblr and wondering where you'd gone. None of my business of course, you're completely entitled to take time off from the internet when you feel the need but I AM glad you've returned to us x
oh lordy lord chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
that was such a sweet update
I'm still always in awe of how you ALWAYs manage to capture the personalities of each character so on spot, make it all so believable, and still have those funny tidbits that make me laugh really loudly
fantastic job ;u;
Indyctator chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Nice to see you again! And definitely happy you decided to make this longer :)
Hahahaha since I'm French, the first part made me laugh so much xD lmao I'm always amazed to see the "most famous French words" xD Sacrebleu, oh man, this one is probably the best. There's some mistakes in the French translation. It should be "Tu ressembles à un cheval quand tu souris. Tu vois? Je peux t'insulter en français aussi bien qu'en italien"
Aaaaah Lussu-nee doing the laundry! I almost spat out my coffee because of Squalo's part omg I want Lussu's job to see Squalo sleeping.
Help, I'm dying from laughter and my bro just came to my room to check on me and see if I had definitely turned insane xD LUSSU IS THE BEST NARRATOR
Okay I totally LOVED that part with Lussuria! Laughed so much! Best way to begin a Sunday!
Thanks for the update and have a nice day! :)