Reviews for The Grave
viri24 chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Great story! :)
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Of course Dick is optimistic 'bout it! He's the damn hippie of the family. Y'know, if the whole crime fighing life hadn't worked out for him, he would have made an excellent hippie, XD lol
ARL15 chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Great ending and all in all great story!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Awww! It was kindda cute! Jason's break down. The ending was awesome and I'd wish you made a sequel, but it looks like this is THE END, XD

Thanks for writing this, coz this is awesome writing :)
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
I like the chapter. :) It does indeed end nicely. I like how Jason lets Dick be his brother, if only just for a little while.
ARL15 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Wow, this story is great! You have done a very good job of capturing both Jason and Dick's characters! I love how Jason is just venting his anger and Dick is being semi-calm about the situation.

I can see where Jason is coming from, it is hard to live up to someone that you veiw as perfect. I like the fact that Jason hates Dick in a way, but still wants to be just like him. You have done a very good job of writing all of Jason's insecurities in this story. I agree with Jason though, I think Bruce would have killed the Joker if it was Dick that died instead.

Lastly, I just loved that brotherly embrace at the end of this chapter! I wish something like this would really happen, Jason really needs a hug and needs to be told how loved he is.

I am looking forward to the next chapter, please update soon!
smergrl3495 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
This was beautiful! Simply, utterly, fantastically beautiful. You have captured Jason so well! I love this story so much! There are a few spelling and grammer mistakes, but the calibur of this story more than makes up for that!

On a side note, I do hope that if Bruce does not show up in the next chapter,perhaps you could write a story with him and Jason in it? Heck, even if he does show up in the next chapter I hope you still do a story about them. You have handled the Dick/Jason dynamic so well that I am curious to see how you would portray Bruce.

Anyway, wonderful story, and I hope to see more in the future!
Queen of Happy chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Wow I love their interection inb this character. They are just to sute when they are being brotherly. I cant wait for the next chapter.
Humbly Interpreting chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Loved the story. I thought you got the character down, in my humble opinion at least. I would just say to go back through and edit. Some of the phrasing is odd in places because of unnecessary plurals or the wrong tenses but storywise it was good :)I always like some intense Jason/Batfamily drama!
MyLittleBird chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Amazing job as always.
ProtectorKorii chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Oh wow... I don't even. That was really good.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
I like how you portray Jason

In the end we all know Batman wouldn't kill. He might try if it does happen the he's definitely out of character. He goes as far to bring Joker back to life so Dick won't be scarred.

Hopefully Jason will be able to come to a understanding!
ProtectorKorii chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
This story is wonderful. I love how you point out how they both feel. Its really great and I can't wait for the next chapter!
DNWHDYD chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Jason always seems to think Bruce would kill for Dick. I always wonder about this theory...

Excuse my babbling, good story :)
kimmydoll chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
ahh so true Jason, he would have killed for Dick! love this chapter short but to the point!