Reviews for Jade Vs Storm
Moonpaw chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Why is mate in bold ?
SilverWolf1499 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I didn't see this before! I can't wait for the prequel to start! You had a great intro for the the prequel though! It makes me want a sequel to Tom Vs. She Cats for some reason. But I'm getting ahead of myself. So don't mind me.
Violetsong chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
yay! i cant wait for the story!

Veni0Vidi0Vici chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
So very sorry to tell you this, but SYOC's (sumbit your own character fics) are against the rules of FFN because they're interactive. Please remove it. You can post the create-a-cat in the forums, though.

Mod of LawlClan
Phantomflower chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Well, I'm glad that two of my OCs are going to be major characters. Given that Brambleflower is not listed at the end, did she move out of the area? Or, will there be a list of rogues for the fanfiction?

Good luck!
Alyx Wolff chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
ok awesome! cant wait for the chapters to come out! keep it up!

(GreenFeather, SilverOak, Flamekit, Wolfkit, Skykit.)
Flyingsong chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
I'm being lazy and don't want to log in...

That's so cool that you're using both Flarepaw and Smokescar as large parts of the story! Smokescar's always been one of my favorite OC's... He's just so grumpy! XD
pablo04 chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
You made alot of changes to my cats, but I'm cool with that :) Thanks for accepting them! I don't understand what you said 'too strong of a personality,' but I'll take it as a compliment. Okay, I'm off to read the story you mentioned now. :)
Juliet's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Name: Mosspaw (shine)

Rank: apprentice

Appearance: tortiseshell she-cat with green eyes

Personality: sweet and caring

Other: main please?
pablo04 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Name- Bumbleflight

Clan- StormClan

Rank- Deputy

Appearance- Muscular, brown tabby tom with black patterns. Has white paws and muzzle and amber eyes.

Personality- Ver cocky and arrogant. Likes to pick fights and show off his muscles. Hides pain by making rude remarks. Doesn't let anyone abuse his mate and kits but the leader and himself.

Family- all died of greencough

Other- Doesn't really like hurting his mate, only does so when needed to save his image.

Mate- Cherryfrost

Name- Cherryfrost

Clan- StormClan

Rank- Queen

Appearance- Silver tabby she-cat with black patterns. Has white paws and ears with amber eyes.

Personality- Very quiet, gentle and caring. Powerless in clan but still tries to protect kits. Knows to hold her tongue at all times.

Family- Died in previous battle of clans.

Other- Even though abused, she loves Bumbleflight.

Mate- Bumbleflight

Berrykit: Sand-brown tabby tom with lots of black patterns, black paws, and tail-tip. Has amber eyes.

Personality: Very curious and loves exploring farther than allowed.

Breezekit: Pale gray tom with white paws, underbelly, and muzzle. Has pale light-green eyes.

Personality- Acts like the man of his family. Fond of circling his brother and sister, and tries to keep them out of trouble. He was the biggest kit in his litter when born.

Swiftkit: Cream colored tabby she-cat with light brown patterns and deep green eyes.

Personality: Loves chasing things and running as fast as she can.
Violetsong chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Name: Sundance

Rank: Queen

Appearance: A gingery colored she-cat with light ginger paws,ears,tail tip and a light ginger dash on her chest. Has bright and pretty amber eyes

Personality: Sundance is kind of stubborn. Dosn't make many good choices but she is a good warrior in genral and a good defend her family at any cost.

Family: Mate: Thornstrike(Dark gray and balck tom with a dash of white ob his belly ad bright blue eyes) Kits:(First litter) Tigerpaw(Ginger shecat with black paws and green eyes) and Darkpaw(A dark gray tom with black paws and hazel eyes)(Warrior names: Tigerwing and Darkleaf)

Other: Expecting kits, 4 of them, Icekit(Gray tom with blue eyes) Robinkit(Light ginger she-cat with brown eyes) Skykit(Stange ginger and gray she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye) and Volekit(Gray tom with deep blue eyess) (Warrior names: Icebelly Robinfeather Skycloud and Volefur)

~Hope you use her!

Moonstar of the clans chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Thank you for using my character. :D
Felidaes' Tale chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Name: Willowleaf

Rank: Queen

Appearance: Fluffy, gray tabby she-cat with a scar running diagonally across her face, practically no left ear, and emerald green eyes.

Personality: Gentle, kind, becomes sad when cats flinch of her appearance, fierce when cats tell her that she must not be a good fighter if she got injuries that bad.

Family: mate Thornheart, sibling Whitedove, kit Hawkkit, Graykit, Moonkit

Other: Was forced to become Thornheart’s mate, he gave her those injuries but makes her tell everyone that a rouge gave her them while hunting.

Name: Thornheart

Rank: Deputy

Appearance: Handsome, muscular, golden brown tom with amber eyes

Personality: Charming, sly, smart, seems kind, but has a dark side, uses his charm to get what he wants without the cat realizing they did something bad. Thinks toms are better than she-cats and that she-cats are here just to make more toms.

Family: mate Willowleaf, kits Hawkkit, Graykit, Moonkit

Other: none

Name: Hawkkit

Rank: Kit

Appearance: Golden brown tom with emerald green eyes

Personality: Thinks the same about she-cats as his father, hopes to become leader someday

Family: Parents Willowleaf and Thornheart, siblings Graykit and Moonkit

Other: always picks on Moonkit cuz she’s a she-cat

Name: Graykit

Rank: Kit

Appearance: Fluffy gray tom with amber eyes

Personality: Kind, disagrees with Hawkkit when it comes to she-cats, he respects them, but he doesn’t say it aloud.

Family: Parents Willowleaf and Thornheart, siblings Hawkkit and Moonkit

Others: none

Name: Moonkit

Rank: Kit

Appearance: Pure white she-cat with green eyes

Personality: Kind, and is charming like her father, sly, but is an overall good she-cat. Uses her charm and slyness to get out of beatings from her siblings

Family: Parents Willowleaf and Thornheart, siblings Hawkkit and Graykit

Other: Will get a scar running down her side from her father because she became a warrior apprentice when he told her not too, causing her to be fearful and timid around her father and most other toms. but trusts Graykit

Name: Whitedove

Rank: Warrior

Appearance; Pretty white she-cat with green eyes

Personality: Kind, gentle, hates Thornheart and any other toms that treat her badly because she’s a she-cat, won’t let them boss her around.

Family: siblings Willowleaf

Other; is the only one that knows the truth behind Willowleaf’s scars.
Storme22 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Swiftsong needs to be changed to a warrior.
Storme22 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011

Appearance:white she-cat with short fur & small neat eyes are light blue

Personality:Swiftsong is a rude and power hungry she-cat who would stop at anything to achieve her goals. So far she hasn't killed anyone... yet! Anyone who is over chipper or is always happy bug her and she might hurt/kill them.

Family:ancestor of Brightkit

Other:best friend to Bloomflower and shares her deep hatred of males