Reviews for Byron's New Look
shay chapter 14 . 4h ago
Thst was an anazing story I loved it and my face when I found out sasha was gay Omg
notecrafter chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
This hasn't been updated in a year but I still want to say it's a great story. I was actually surprised that I managed to find any stories about Wisty and Byron, let alone good ones like this one! Your a great writer!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
That was a extremely fantastic story! Loved the ending! You should Create more stories!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
I LOVED IT! It was adorable yet strangely calculating and endured a sweet sense of humor.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
CUTE!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
So, Sasha's gay? He sounded like he thought of Wisty in "that way" in the first book when he protected her with his own body. Please don't make him gay. It doesn't make any sense.
Nayan chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Best fan fiction I have read yet and I have read a lot. Really hope you make more!
NJL97 chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
I know it has been awhile since this FanFiction was finished, but I have to say that I think it is the best one on the whole Witch and Wizard archive. I have read this many times, and I still laugh at the humorous parts. You did a fantastic job! I love Wyron 3
MusicalPhantasy chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
:D!
Sakuragami chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
D'aaww... I can imagine what that last smile looked like, and I hope saying that it looked like an adorable, happy puppy is a good analogy. This was very cute fluff. I enjoyed it.
Tentenchan2601 chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
I LOVE THIS. Its hi-lair-e-us
torchwoodmoreliketorture chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
Hahah I liked it even if it was a little rushed XD AMAZING!
LilyLurvsNoms chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
It was a sweet ending to a lovely story. Great job!
LilyLurvsNoms chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
This made me smile so hard I got face cramps. Fabulous. :D
IloveZimandNny16 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Boys are weird. Hehehehehehe... Also.. "Lime-green stripper pole in a Toys-R-Us." Do you mind if I use that analogy for myself? That was hilarious!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »