Reviews for Set Fire To The Rain
TheDarkDreamerSmiles chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I've been sitting here for the past two hours I think reading this. I love this and this is the first Bella/Carlisle fic I've read that I like. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what you do next.
Truly in love with this!
Ttylxox
Guest chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
WRITE MORE PLEASSSSSEEEEE!
Haquikah chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Your story is brilliant. It is a more maturing realistic outtake cept for the vampires but screw it. I sincerely hope you have forgotten about the story than for you to have more life problem though life problems are quite inevitable .
Pray for the strength to get through life not for an easier one.
peepie chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I'm glad to see Bella is stronger...and you have action going on early in the story and not a lot of beginning fluff! Thanks!
peepie chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Ah...Poor Bella...unfortunately I like the Bellas that put up a fight...but I kind of understood the reasoning behind her wanting to take Victoria pleasure away...by offing herself...Please let her get a strong spine in a little while! Thanks for the entertainment!
Hawkfire28 chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
I hope you can update soon!
Jane Stark chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Wonderful story. It would serve Edward right to see Bella and Carlisle together. Update soon!
Hikada chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
great story i want to read more of it
Peace-Dove969 chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Brilliant!
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Hi when will you update? Love the story :)
LanaLove93 chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
This is an AWESOME! PLEASE update soon..!
Brickgirl101 chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
You have yet another amazing story here! I just read set my soul alight and am loving your storys! I sympathize with the fact of your mothers stoke (my mother has had 3 and is still struggling daily) and am sad to hear about her passing but happy she isn't suffering... I cant wait fo the next update... Im also excited to see how you introduce Edward back in... you did such a wonderful job in your other story... Have a wonderful day!
radiate689 chapter 10 . 10/22/2012