Reviews for Of Illness and Beautiful Days
Maga66 chapter 4 . 4/27
I absolutely loved this! The twist on this was amazing and I prefer it so much more than chloe and Brians ending in the season finale.
buggy11 chapter 3 . 3/25
AHHH! I loved reading this, even the second time!
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I really loved this one.
Beautiful Evil chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
This was a fantastic story and I'm really glad I read it!
teameliforever chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Ahhhhhhh I absolutly loved this! Please write more!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
:) Wish this one had been picked up for another season... Nice job :D
Crystal
Nicole chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Thank u sosososososo much for not killing jasmine
mjgirliegurl chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Hi! This story was REALLY good! The only thing I was confused about is that Zane was attacking Jasmine and Valentina in their apartment in the beginning of this chapter and then later Jasmine was following Alek and Chloe in her car and seemed surprised when Valentina was dead? I think it should be one or the other, right? Anyways, aside from that bit of confusion, I loved this story! I also loved the long chapters. Great job writing and I can't wait to see you write more fanfiction! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Absolutely in my top 5 nlock stories. You have created a much more fulfilling ending to the series here than the writers provided. thanks!
K chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
! I will die if u stop writing these stories I'm in love with them! Pleasse never stop! Pleasssse!
Lady Blackwolf chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
I loved it, it really sounded like them! Had me laughing throughout, and I love the pairing of Alek and Chloe. Continue writing you are fantastic!
ScarletSometimes chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hope you write more for this fandom, there's slim pickins here. ;)
SweetGurl818 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I think a sequel would be great :) I already love this story and I would like to see what else happens :)
thisismymo chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
amazing start!
thisismymo chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
you do a good job of describing everything i like the fluff