Reviews for When you say you love me
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
The only thing I have to say is RAPE
Yuruka Muto ASM chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Can you make a Puzzleshipping of this, but Yugi having abusive parents?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I love it. It's was like win I had frst love.
I HAVE A FANFTCION IT'S ABOUT JOEY WHE DRESS CROSSIND IN GIRLS CLOTHE. KAIBA. WANTS TO TAKR JOEY HOME FOR A DAY?
PrincessLevyMcgarden chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
More i need more pweeeese * gives you the kicked puppy eyes*
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Eeeeeeekkkk! . it took me weeks...no...a couple years to find this again! Keep goin'! Do one of them in the school resturoom!
dancing elf chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
sad that seto had to drug joey :\
elisa soundara chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
o/o
Min Yoongi Bts chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
0/o
Jewel DW chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
LONG LIVE THE PRINCESS BEST STORY EVER BEST LEMON
stuffy kitty chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Love this! Sooooooo much! Please write more!
Wolfs child chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Love it!
jj chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
as u command your highness great job excellent and very cute
Lily272 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hi.
I just read the story and then some of the reviews. I thought Jonouchi Katsuya was really mean to say that the story was "terrible", but I don't Red Blue White Black in saying that it's "freakin amazing" either. I like some parts really much like Joey calling Seto a "rich idiot".
I think the lemon was nicely done. You should try to go a little more into details with the background though. Especially when going against the normal Yugioh story-line. I counted, you wrote just 252 words. Even for a one shot that's a little too rushed for my taste. You should at least have written why he was close to his cousin Yami and not just his brother. Like are their living close by or because those two are the only family he's got and if yes, what about his parents and Yami's parents?
Also how comes that Joey could stay the night without his parents worried sick about him? Or was he supposed to spend the night for some odd reason due to the project? And if that's the case, why couldn't Kaiba sneak into his room and had to drug him? Especially when he was so sure that he wanted him anyway?
On top of that Seto was mean to drug him but cheese with his lines all the time during the sex which didn't seem to fit together too well. If you decide to make him act out of character try to explain it with different life circumstances or something when explaining about him and his life at the start or stick to his original character but don't do a little of both course it's making it heard to emphasis with him. To be honest at parts I wasn't sure if he just wanted to use him as a sex toy even though you wrote that he loved him. He didn't always act that way and in the next moment he was totally sappy with coming together and hugging and all.
Don't get me wrong like I said the story definitive isn't terrible. I actually liked the details during their conversation and the fight with who worked more for their project. Due to that I absolutely think that if you just think about your stories a little more you can do so much more with them. You're really talented so don't waist such a good idea by rushing parts of the story.
Hope you don't take it the wrong way and keep writing.
Bye Lily272
Satan'sPixie chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
It was good but I'm afraid that I have one little criticism. I thought that the bit where Seto said "let's come together" was a little bit tacky. Please don't take this the wrong way though as it is a good story. :-)
Lizzie McCarty chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Uhm can you please do a Draco and harry yaoi fic. please it has something to do with a veela nature. I would enternily love you as my sister if you did this pretty please