Reviews for Uhane
Lunary chapter 7 . 3/11
T_T

Sad...but they saw each other again.

Did Danny stay old when he died?
Did he regain his youth back when he joined Steve?

How was his Memorial Service? (Sorry if I got the part wrong) held?

Was he buried beside Steve?

Questions about Questions and I have to hold back the tears.

Regards,
Lunary
AnchoredStar chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Thank you. This is honestly the first Hawaii 5 o fic to make me cry. It was beautiful and exactly how it would have happened on the show.
TonyV chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
Wow. This story broke my heart. Beautifully written, I feel like it really happened...I really felt the loss.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
I'm not crying! You're crying!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
So sad. I am in tears. The end. Danny knew he was dying and so did Grace. And Steve's comment about "as long as it takes". He meant he would wait until it was Danny time to die. So sad. But funny about attracting sharks. Now they can banter again.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
Loved Steve letter to Danny it was so emotional and heartfelt. And of course so true. But I had to laugh at the comment about revoking his membership if Danny had pineapple and ham on pizza.
KallistaStorm chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
I just found this story and I was blown away. Beautifully written.
beetledriver7 chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
What a heartbreaking, emotional, beautiful story! My heart is just pieces with this one, but you left me with a beautiful image at the end. Very well done!
studio62 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
This is always, always beautiful. Every time I manage to reread it. I scroll by it so many times because I know that it's such a tough read, but whenever I can make it through it is always worth it. Such a beautiful story of a beautiful friendship. :') -happy tears
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Beautifully written but boy my chest hurts and I am a blubbering wreck. The characters are spot on.

Good job, the story is well proportioned, good timelines and I love and hate you for it. ;)

Keep writing
Siraya chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Well, now you've got me crying in earnest.
So, yes, your brought the emotion across.
It's been really heartbreaking to read.
Well done!
Fan or Follower chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
I was crying the whole time I read this story.
It's really good.
BabysisterMcGarrett2 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Oh My God! How can there be a dry eye in the house after reading a story like that? That was so emotional, especially the last part.
WofOZ chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
This story just made me cry my eyes out in a really good way! Great writing!
RosieO'Hara chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Soo sad but soo good. That was an amazing ending.