Reviews for Uhane
beetledriver7 chapter 7 . 3/15
What a heartbreaking, emotional, beautiful story! My heart is just pieces with this one, but you left me with a beautiful image at the end. Very well done!
studio62 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
This is always, always beautiful. Every time I manage to reread it. I scroll by it so many times because I know that it's such a tough read, but whenever I can make it through it is always worth it. Such a beautiful story of a beautiful friendship. :') -happy tears
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Beautifully written but boy my chest hurts and I am a blubbering wreck. The characters are spot on.

Good job, the story is well proportioned, good timelines and I love and hate you for it. ;)

Keep writing
Siraya chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Well, now you've got me crying in earnest.
So, yes, your brought the emotion across.
It's been really heartbreaking to read.
Well done!
Fan or Follower chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
I was crying the whole time I read this story.
It's really good.
BabysisterMcGarrett2 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Oh My God! How can there be a dry eye in the house after reading a story like that? That was so emotional, especially the last part.
WofOZ chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
This story just made me cry my eyes out in a really good way! Great writing!
RosieO'Hara chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Soo sad but soo good. That was an amazing ending.
Kimmeke95 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
This is so beautiful! I just can't stop crying...
stella96 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
That was amazing. My tears are trying to come out but my body says no. You did a beautiful job writing this and you should be proud. I like major character deaths for some reason, you did it perfectly, the way they act afterwards is clear and that is how I think they would react. Nice job. I have to see if others of your writings are this amazing!
FicreaderT chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
I just read the entire thing and was a complete mess from about the 3rd chapter on. I've read other stories, with major character deaths, but none so touching and beautifully written, and not one claiming to be a tear-jerkeer has actually brought me to tears until your amazing story. Thank you for sharing this story, I'm so glad I read it.
NoLongerInUse23456 chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
I was a sobbing mess at the end. Thank you so much for writing this so beautifully. :)
wcfan chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
I hate you for making me cry, I truly do. Some death fics while sad don't usually end up with me in tears so congrats on that.

I meant to review each and every chapter, but emotions just kept flowing and I needed to know what happened next.

It kinda sucks to think that after spending half his life chasing international arms dealers and shoe-bombers, some crap bad guy of the week is who manages to get to Steve.

But everything that happened after that was just beautifully written. From Danny's dream, to Chin and Kono's last words to Steve, to Steve's letter, his appearences to Danny and the final scene.

Although I kinda do wish that we knew what Steve had written to Chin and Kono. No one had Steve's trust as fast as Chin did. He trusted him before he even agreed to be in the team. And Kono, she looked up to these men. They were like brothers to her (well, except Chin who really is her brother).

I like that they brought Steve up when they got together. Steve got what he wanted. Although he must have pulled some crazy stunts if they have a lifetime worth of stories to share.

It's just a beautifully written tragedy.
blainelyle chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I was at work reading this story and I couldn't stop crying. I never really read the whole story cause I just kept crying. Excellent writing and good fiction. However I can't bear to read it again.

Monica
Arlothia chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oooo! Wow! This is so not good! But my sadistic side is happy that we're having some awesome Steve and Danny whump!

Oh, and one thing: please tell me the language in this chapter isn't going to be in the next ones? That's the only part I didn't like...Other than that it was great.

Keep it up!