Reviews for Plight Thee My Troth
pinkshoes81 chapter 29 . 8/4
Loved this story, felt like slapping Edward when he let Jessie give him a BJ though..
Thanks for sharing x
EeWee chapter 29 . 3/14
Oh my gosh. I just adore this story. Perfect amount of angst and lemons. Beautiful love story. Intrigue and mystery. Just wonderful.
Freya chapter 29 . 3/9
Absolutely great story! Love it! You should be proud to have created such a beautiful and fascinating love story. It would be great to see a movie based on this story. Thanks!
Pandas.Mom chapter 29 . 2/4
Thank you for an enjoyable story.
princeselisa chapter 29 . 6/21/2019
Really enjoyed your story. Thank you
shannon30033 chapter 2 . 4/9/2019
Lovely Austenesque story, with my fav EB. Thanks!
rebecca's mom chapter 29 . 4/5/2019
Enjoyed re-reading your amazing story. It is timeless thank you. XO
1avidfan chapter 2 . 10/26/2018
I am enjoying this very promising start to this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2018
Edward is disgusting and taking advantage of his employees who might not know it’s ok to say no. She might feel obligated to please her master and then for him to say he would not cheat on his wife how convenient we must part with this chapter as sexual assault for me is a hard limit which is what Edward has done to Jesse
JasmineDragon22 chapter 29 . 8/4/2018
A good and engaging story.
joice84 chapter 29 . 7/31/2018
Hii hope this find you very well, I just found your story (I'm late a few years I know) bit I just want say I love it! I'ts so good to read something so well written ! I just love !
Thanks for write and sorry my poor English
Isao84 chapter 29 . 6/25/2018
How sad it was to be a female in those times. How powerless one must have felt. I loved how you told this story though. Thank you.
twiclare chapter 29 . 5/4/2018
Firstly, I'm glad that they are all happy and healthy with families that they love. I've thoroughly enjoyed your story with its sometimes dark themes and characters who are flawed and complicated. Thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 27 . 5/4/2018
I'm so glad that Miriam was returned to her family.
twiclare chapter 26 . 5/4/2018