Reviews for Plight Thee My Troth
Jennifer chapter 29 . 8/3
I would never have guess that I would be a fan of reading anything, but the lack decent tv shows has enticed me to try at the age of sixty-two and have been doing so for three and
quarter years. I discovered fan fiction about two and a half years ago. I love this story be-
cause it has a beginning and an ending. I also have discovered I like period pieces. I am not
computer intelligent, I just use my IPAD to read. Thank you for your story.
Jean Driver chapter 29 . 5/29
Just want to say that I have read all of your stories here at ! I have really enjoyed them all! Don't know if you will get this review since it's been a few years since your last story. If you do, I want to say thank you for taking me away from my own life and sharing our mutual friends with me!
Kristie20 chapter 29 . 5/24
This is usually not the type of story I usually read but you have left me spell bound. Very good work you have done here :)
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 5/8
Loving this
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 5/8
What is it with Charles Swan. He is evil right?

I'm sorry Carlisle will die. Edward really seems lonely and I hope between Em and Isabella that Edward will find happiness !
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/8
Well Georgialion appears to be gone from fandom, do you know where here story Pure Revelations went to?

Anyway I am still following your story with interest ;)
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 5/8
I think I'm going to like this!
tankka24 chapter 29 . 4/24
Ok... So I've been reading FanFics for a while, and I started taking screen shot of authors rec's just a while back. A lot of them have been written for a while, just like in this case. I read the stories all the way through and then I take the chance to write. I haven't gotten any responses so far, but I do make an effort to write when a story really moves me.
I'd just like to say that you have a true talent. That your story is beautifully written. That your use of the English language is exquisite. That I thank you for your time and dedication to write this beautiful story.
Knit Bug chapter 29 . 4/1
I can't tell you how much I loved this story. Truly. My review won't even begin to do it justice. I loved your author notes at the beginning where you would state who the chapter was for- such a thoughtful gesture. One that made me ever mindful, so I thank you.

Truly, this story was just beautiful and so well written. Thank you for your beautiful words.

Knit
Yorushike chapter 29 . 3/11
Hi,
this is extremely well thought out and feels very realistic. Your writing style is very good as well. This could have easily been a published book instead of a fanfiction. If it were I'd have given it 5 out of 5. As a fanfiction I'm afraid I'll have to deduct a point, sinmply because I don't even recognize a lot of the characters (sure they have the names, but otherwise they don't really resemble their originals).
Ignore that though and it's really a great story.
Greetings Yorushike
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 29 . 2/3
I just want to say how amazing this story is! I wanted to leave a review for each and every chapter, but i just could not stop reading! Thank you for sharing.
Cloudous chapter 23 . 12/29/2016
as you said you'd even take an emoticon.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/22/2016
Good job!
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 29 . 12/20/2016
Than You!
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 24 . 12/20/2016
Still reading and enjoying: )
3,843 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »