Reviews for Plight Thee My Troth
princeselisa chapter 29 . 6/21
Really enjoyed your story. Thank you
shannon30033 chapter 2 . 4/9
Lovely Austenesque story, with my fav EB. Thanks!
rebecca's mom chapter 29 . 4/5
Enjoyed re-reading your amazing story. It is timeless thank you. XO
1avidfan chapter 2 . 10/26/2018
I am enjoying this very promising start to this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2018
Edward is disgusting and taking advantage of his employees who might not know it’s ok to say no. She might feel obligated to please her master and then for him to say he would not cheat on his wife how convenient we must part with this chapter as sexual assault for me is a hard limit which is what Edward has done to Jesse
JasmineDragon22 chapter 29 . 8/4/2018
A good and engaging story.
joice84 chapter 29 . 7/31/2018
Hii hope this find you very well, I just found your story (I'm late a few years I know) bit I just want say I love it! I'ts so good to read something so well written ! I just love !
Thanks for write and sorry my poor English
Isao84 chapter 29 . 6/25/2018
How sad it was to be a female in those times. How powerless one must have felt. I loved how you told this story though. Thank you.
twiclare chapter 29 . 5/4/2018
Firstly, I'm glad that they are all happy and healthy with families that they love. I've thoroughly enjoyed your story with its sometimes dark themes and characters who are flawed and complicated. Thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 27 . 5/4/2018
I'm so glad that Miriam was returned to her family.
twiclare chapter 26 . 5/4/2018
Black truly is evil.
twiclare chapter 20 . 5/4/2018
Not quite the tale of murder, more stupid and wanton youths who would not be denied and have paid a heavy price.
twiclare chapter 19 . 5/4/2018
I'm not quite sure what to expect from Charles's story. I wonder if the family can ever discover some level of normal love and affection!
twiclare chapter 13 . 5/2/2018
That was awful, Seth and Jacob were the heroes of the day!
twiclare chapter 10 . 5/2/2018
I suspect that Emily was ogling Edward as he undressed and Bella was not amused!
3,875 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »