Reviews for Plight Thee My Troth
Edward is disgusting and taking advantage of his employees who might not know it’s ok to say no. She might feel obligated to please her master and then for him to say he would not cheat on his wife how convenient we must part with this chapter as sexual assault for me is a hard limit which is what Edward has done to Jesse
JasmineDragon22 chapter 29 . 8/4
A good and engaging story.
joice84 chapter 29 . 7/31
Hii hope this find you very well, I just found your story (I'm late a few years I know) bit I just want say I love it! I'ts so good to read something so well written ! I just love !
Thanks for write and sorry my poor English
Isao84 chapter 29 . 6/25
How sad it was to be a female in those times. How powerless one must have felt. I loved how you told this story though. Thank you.
twiclare chapter 29 . 5/4
Firstly, I'm glad that they are all happy and healthy with families that they love. I've thoroughly enjoyed your story with its sometimes dark themes and characters who are flawed and complicated. Thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 27 . 5/4
I'm so glad that Miriam was returned to her family.
twiclare chapter 26 . 5/4
Black truly is evil.
twiclare chapter 20 . 5/4
Not quite the tale of murder, more stupid and wanton youths who would not be denied and have paid a heavy price.
twiclare chapter 19 . 5/4
I'm not quite sure what to expect from Charles's story. I wonder if the family can ever discover some level of normal love and affection!
twiclare chapter 13 . 5/2
That was awful, Seth and Jacob were the heroes of the day!
twiclare chapter 10 . 5/2
I suspect that Emily was ogling Edward as he undressed and Bella was not amused!
twiclare chapter 9 . 5/2
I'm shocked by James and Victoria, I doubt we've seen the last of them!
twiclare chapter 7 . 5/2
Mr Black couldn't resist the final opportunity to berate her; what an awful man!
twiclare chapter 4 . 5/1
Oh dear, he's really not perfect is he! I was disappointed in his dalliance with Jessie and the completely casual nature of it; he even paused to wonder if it was wrong, but went ahead anyway!
I suspect the list that her father sent included far more than was ever given to her as gifts.
I'm sorry to read about your families difficulties with ME; I have fibromyalgia myself and life is certainly challenging at times!
twiclare chapter 3 . 5/1
Someone recommend this on Facebook. I'm enjoying it so far.
3,871 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »