Reviews for Plight Thee My Troth
atouchofcitron chapter 4 . 1/9
hoo boy. i share the sentiments of past readers that edward's lapse of judgment and dalliance was concerning.. that he would choose this sort of physical comfort doesn't seem to bode well for his and isabella's future. certainly makes this story more realistic with his fallibility, but i do hope it won't be a repeating mistake in future chapters because oof
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 29 . 9/12/2021
Absolutely loved this story!
twificfan chapter 29 . 8/9/2021
I know that it has been almost ten years since you finished this. If you are still receiving these reviews, I have a question. I don't know if I missed it but did Wren ever reveal what Black was holding over her that caused her long silence?
AstridCullen chapter 29 . 6/14/2021
This was such a wonderful story. You wrote it so well. Thank you for sharing it. You are so talented!
Your Edward was one of the most beautifully written Edwards in Fanfiction. I love the way he speaks about Bella. I wish he existed in real life! haha. I really loved reading this story.
The way you wrote everything was just so beautiful. I keep using the word beautiful, but I just can't think of a better word to describe everything, haha. I read several chapters multiple times, because of how delightful they were to read I especially liked the letter Edward and Bella wrote to each other. This is now one of my favorite stories and this is definitely the first of many re-reading I will be doing!
FinnMac chapter 29 . 3/29/2021
Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
FinnMac chapter 28 . 3/28/2021
Lovely.
FinnMac chapter 27 . 3/26/2021
Go Alice!
FinnMac chapter 26 . 3/24/2021
It sounds like a monster created a monster. Black senior is also a perpetrator.
FinnMac chapter 25 . 3/24/2021
I hope Edward plans to upgrade the tenements but keep the rents low.
FinnMac chapter 24 . 3/23/2021
I hope we are soon to see the end of Black.
FinnMac chapter 23 . 3/22/2021
Let's pry Genevieve out of her home and get some more answers on the past.
FinnMac chapter 21 . 3/21/2021
Good for Alice! How many times have I wanted to slap a bitch...
FinnMac chapter 20 . 3/20/2021
Wow, quite a tale.
FinnMac chapter 19 . 3/19/2021
At this point I believe we ALL need an explanation!
FinnMac chapter 18 . 3/17/2021
Thank heavens for fennel.
3,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »