Reviews for Plight Thee My Troth
divyvicki chapter 18 . 2/20/2016
So, Sir Charles is in deep,dodo now!
divyvicki chapter 17 . 2/20/2016
I am glad I'm reading this as a completed story so I don't have to wait prolong periods for updates. That being said, this was a nice addition to the story, and I'm sure the readers who did read it as a WIP were grateful for the update.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 2/15/2016
I had constant nausea and vomiting for the first three months with both my pregnancies.
divyvicki chapter 14 . 2/12/2016
Well, at least there is some hope for Jasper and Alice.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 2/12/2016
I expected that Victoria and James would have St it up that Edward take the blame for James' death. Sure didn't expect this. I wonder how their relationship will survive this for Edward has proven to be as callous as his nemesis Mr. Black.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 2/8/2016
I knew that Knave was bad news!
divyvicki chapter 11 . 2/4/2016
I'm so glad they are in their piece of Heaven. Somehow I don't think that the Vicar is finished with them yet.
divyvicki chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
Well I for one can't wait for Mr Black to get what's coming to him.
divyvicki chapter 9 . 1/23/2016
I think Edward must first consummate the marriage before Bella would understand what happened to him.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
How wonderful that he is so patient with her.
divyvicki chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
Loved getting Bella's POV of the wedding ceremony.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
Very interesting revelation about Sir Charles!
msmargo chapter 29 . 1/13/2016
Just read this straight through in 2 days. One of the best fics I've read; so happy I found it. I don't see anything on your Twitter about original fic! If you still check in here, I would love to know! Thank you for sharing your talent.
Kibachow chapter 29 . 1/10/2016
This is the best Edward I have read. I wish I was surrounded by people like Edward. Love this story! Very well written.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
I'm sorry for ur health concerns. Hope things have improved for you! What a tool Cahrlie and Jacob are in this story!
3,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »