Reviews for Plight Thee My Troth
77Steph chapter 29 . 3/25/2015
Although it's been a while since it's completion, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. Thanks for taking the time to get the details right. And I think you excel with the historical fiction. I hope to read more from you - fan or original fiction. Thanks!
DeeDee630 chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
Ah, the first albeit chaste kiss
DeeDee630 chapter 3 . 3/13/2015
Wow. I didn't expect a marriage proposal do quickly
DeeDee630 chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Saw this story red'd on Twifanfictionrecs and thought I'd give it a try. Got me hooked so far
janiqs chapter 29 . 2/26/2015
You are a remarkably talented writer and I adored this story. Thank you for sharing your gifts with us! I really look forward to reading more of your work!
lemonangeljuice chapter 29 . 2/23/2015
Thank you for another Edward which I would love to hug!
ladyjewel1998 chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
Feathers,awesome. The whole lovemaking,astounding.
ladyjewel1998 chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
I am really enjoying this story. I do enjoy a proper Edward from time to time. This is very well written so far.
readicted chapter 29 . 2/11/2015
First and foremost, I want to thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us. It is beautifully written and I greatly enjoyed it. I love both the sweetness of romantic adoring Edward and the fierce and commanding protectiveness of Lord Edward Mason. I was surprised and a bit scandalized at his philandering, but I love that he was a compassionate, principled, but flawed man. I love that loved with his whole heart. I love that he not only cherished his wife, but that he respected her. I love the usually open and honest communication he and Bella had. I love how patient and gentle he was in explaining physical love to his very innocent wife and how he nurtured her passion. The Swan women (and Alice) endured so much suffering and misery at the hands on men, I was wonderful how they blossomed with the loving care and respect they received from their husbands and in-laws. Jasper surprised me many a time. I enjoyed being taken aback. I found myself rethinking, or at least tempering my quick judgment of Sir Charles, When, Black and even Victoria. Even James, to an extent. Each of these characters had some complexity, some empathizable layer. As despicable as they were. I felt no such compassion for the couple that managed the brothel however. I would've reviewed much more frequently, if not for the days-long technical difficulties with doing so. I started out reviewing as I read, but the fanfiction prevented me from posting any more comments. I tried and tried to no avail. You clearly worked very hard on this fic. The effort and love you poured into the crafting of this story is evident. I am adding it to my favorites. I had this on my TBR list for a very long time.- never getting around to reading it. Pity it took me so long. Rita on RobAttack rec'd this a few weeks back, so I decided to give it a go. I am so glad that I did. Oh and it must be said that your A/Ns were as worthy as the narrative itself!
readicted chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Wow, that surprised me, his cummings and goings with dear friend Jessie. I wonder at his relationship with James and Victoria and what that holds for his future. Will Laurent be a loyal employee, or will he double cross him? I am nervous for our naughty Lord Mason. The laundry list of gifts is shameless, poor Miss Isabella.
readicted chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Wow. He put Black in his place. I'm sure that will have some repercussions. At least Mr. Swan recognizes that Black is not a desirable match for his daughter. Wow did he just drop to his knees and propose?!
readicted chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Ugh Black is insufferable. And Em owes Mason big time.
readicted chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Great start.
MyladyNancy chapter 29 . 1/25/2015
I have so enjoyed the story you have shared with us. thank you so much. I do read historical novels and this was a joy even in the very hard parts.
TheMrsW chapter 29 . 1/25/2015
Loved this. Thank you for sharing.
3,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »