Reviews for Plight Thee My Troth
robertsbella2 chapter 29 . 8/16/2014
I so enjoyed all the children, poor Em, indeed. What a lovely ending to know they are all together again and happy. Thank you again for writing this it was so interesting and lovely to read.
robertsbella2 chapter 28 . 8/16/2014
Awww, what a lovely ending. I giggled at Edward being oblivious to Bella being in labour even during the Christmas play. Wow, they met, fell in love, got married and had a baby in one year. I know I must still read the epi, but I really enjoyed this story so much.
robertsbella2 chapter 27 . 8/16/2014
Oh no, poor Em loosing his son. Edward so good in handling the situation and making Em appreciate what he has, a beautiful daughter. I hope Rose recovers quickly. 'You Go Girl' Alice, whoah, she really told old Lord Black off, I'm sorry to say but I have no sympathy for his son. The way Edward loves Bella is so endearing, I am so enjoying your story, sorry to see that it is nearly finished.
robertsbella2 chapter 26 . 8/16/2014
OMG, what a messed up family. And yes, I know it is horrible but I do not feel sorry for Black, he is a horrible mean man. I hope Miriam's father takes her back, poor thing.
robertsbella2 chapter 25 . 8/16/2014
Ok seriously Black is one sick f*ck. I'm snickering and rubbing my hands together, I can't wait to see how Edward ruins him. Love how strong and confident Bella is, the way she stood up to not only Black but Edward too, just great.
robertsbella2 chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
Black know he is in so much shit, he better keep on running. Is it bad that I want Edward to beat the shit out of him.
robertsbella2 chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
Lovely chapter, after all the angst with the previous chapters. Glad Bella is feeling better and that Alice and Jasper got married.
robertsbella2 chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
OMG, what a horrible experience. I actually feel sorry for Charles. I assume the baby is Alice.
robertsbella2 chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
Can't wait to read what happened.
robertsbella2 chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Oh I forgot to mention in the previous chapter that it sounds as if Bella is pregnant, I love how everyone tells Edward that he has made her ill, poor man, torturing him like that. So I was a little off with Alice, but still had my suspicions.
robertsbella2 chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Oh no, Edward is so pissed. I feel sorry for Jasper he doesn't know what happened to Bella. lots of explaining required. I'm so glad Bella is ok and that James is dead. Little Seth is so cute and protective of Bella.
robertsbella2 chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Oh shit, James has her, and I was worried about Black. Why do I think Alice is Bella and Rose's half sister or something. My hate for Black grows every chapter, yes, he can die, thank you. I Bella is ok.
Thank you for replying to my reviews I'm glad you getting them. Sorry I'm not reviewing each chapter, sometimes I just can't wait to hit the next button.
kneon chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Your story was recommend on Different Forest. I have had it saved for a long time, just haven't gotten around to reading it. I'm loving it so much. I'm truly in love with Lordward and his Isabella.
robertsbella2 chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Lovely chapter and beautiful lemon. He really is so gentle with her. Oh, Emily was so ogling Edward without his shirt on, LOL, and Bella told her exactly what she thought of it. Brilliant, she's not going to be walked over. I think she will become very confident with Edward help and guidance. I can see her becoming good friends with the boy. Oh, Black is so going down. I'm off to bed, will read more tomorrow, so enjoying this.
robertsbella2 chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Poor Edward what a horrible experience. I think Edward should tell Bella, but not now, I don't think she will understand it. I really hope we don't see James and Vicky again.
3,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »