Reviews for Plight Thee My Troth
shaz308 chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
I love that they are getting to know each other through their letters. It's awful that black took so much from Bella.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
So sad Carlisle is dying.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Black and Charlie are obviously more villain than hero.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Just found this on ms swans bookstore site. Looks interesting.
Remee chapter 29 . 7/29/2014
I located your piece a day ago and could not get enough. It was written. A tale told so beautifully and vividly that as a reader I felt at if I had been mentally transported in time.
sakuragirl7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is my fifth time reading this fic :) It is one of my faves!
GingerGrey chapter 29 . 6/28/2014
Great story!
Edward's Eternal chapter 29 . 6/12/2014
I think this is my third, maybe fourth time reading this lovely fic. I recommended it to a friend the other day and when getting the link for her, made the sweet error of reading the first few lines and once again I was lost, and had to pick it back up.
Thank you for this wonderful story- the wonderful Lord Edward and the way he loved and adored his Bella.
Truly one of my all time favorites!
EE
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 29 . 6/9/2014
Such an enticing tale you've written. You have a great talent! I just found your story and am heading to your profile to see what else is there.
Cullenosopy chapter 29 . 5/30/2014
I do love me some historical twific, and this was one of the best that I have ever read.

I must apologize for not leaving any kind of comment for every chapter. I never do because I am too lazy.

Thank you!
Forever50 chapter 29 . 5/13/2014
Amazing read! Thank you for sharing it with us.
marigold123 chapter 29 . 5/11/2014
I just finished your story and enjoyed it so much. It had action, drama and romance, I found it a very entertaining read. Thank you for writing.
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
I seem to love the historical fictions, but I appreciate what you say about the extra time it takes to research. I especially loved your A/N dedications to various groups of people - very touching. Thank you for writing such an honest, real-life love story.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
This story kept me enthralled from beginning to end. I loved getting lost in this. You have quite a gift and thank you for sharing it so generously
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 29 . 3/28/2014
I really enjoyed this story. The plot was so twisted half the time I didn't know what was what. It was involved and a lovely story overall
3,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »