Reviews for Plight Thee My Troth
lebells1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hmm.. great beginning. I like how you start the story off with them tying the knot. So it's goes from here? And is it purely a coincidence about the date they got married? b/c it's on my birthday. lol.

hope to read the next chapter soon. x
Jessypt chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Hi bb... your friend cared recommended this story, and I thought I'd def give it a read. I'm intrigued already and look forward to understanding more about their stories and what brought them to this point.

Looking forward to more.

Jess xoxo
ethelouise chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Interesting start to your story. I love historical period pieces. I'm not clear about some of the "he" references, but am hoping they will be cleared up in future chapters. I look foward to udpates.
Melee03 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
So excited to see you have started to post this story.

Cannot wait to read more.
ilovealion chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I was soooo happy to see your first chapter posted. You KNOW how much I love this story! I truly can't wait for more. Expect a shout out in PR chapter 49, sweets.

Thanks for writing!
FluffyLiz chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Cared (Caroline) sent me the link for this and as I trust her judgement regarding fics decided to give it a go and on first evidence it looks good. I am generally wary of period fics, especially ones set in England but written by Americans, as I have a hard time with poor research and historical inaccuracy. But I have high hopes for this. You clearly have an excellent literary style and I look forward to the first chapter.
Perry Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
And we're off and running...

I think your Edward has already been deemed Darcyward. I shall prepare for the appropriate swoonage. :)

Perry
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
*Gasp!* Darcyward! OMG, I haven't read anything like this in ages...can't even remember. Oooh, I'm looking forward to this one! (thanks for the rec, Cared)
AccioBeer chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I'm looking forward to reading more, update soon!
Cared Cullen chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
"So our adventure begins." Yes it does, I hope Edward and Bella don't mind if I come along for the ride.

Your writing is so expressive that I was transported right back to 1795. I have to admit that I have a little bit of a thing for this Edward already. I may need to keep a fan and smelling salts at the ready when reading.
3,910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261