Reviews for Plight Thee My Troth
Lizzie Paige chapter 10 . 11/2/2017
I loved the feathers! That made me laugh too. This couple are simply adorable.
I hope Bella can build trust in the young lad, I think she will have the loyalty of the staff in no time at all with her demeanour.
Lizzie Paige chapter 9 . 11/2/2017
James and Victoria make me ill, what a horrid couple. I'm hoping we've seen the last of them, but guessing we may have not.
Lizzie Paige chapter 8 . 11/2/2017
This is such a sweet and lovely chapter, he is so gentle with her. Poor Rosalie, to have undergone such a horrid thing, with little to no support, is just terrible. I hope Em is understanding once he finds out.
Lizzie Paige chapter 6 . 11/2/2017
I'm glad Edesrd took such good care of the little lad he found. My heart bleeds for these children, it saddens me to know such atrocities still happen to young people today. :(
I hope all is well once Edward arrives for their nuptials.
Lizzie Paige chapter 5 . 11/2/2017
I wish Edward had demanded to know e a toy what's going on with Charles and William Black and what his hold over the family is. I also wish Edward had refused to pay the 400 pounds!
Lizzie Paige chapter 4 . 11/2/2017
It's horrid to know that Isabella has been treated in this manner, it's obvious her father does not really care for her at all. And, poor Alice, she is worrying, and denying, herself into an early grave!
Lizzie Paige chapter 3 . 11/2/2017
I've no idea how these two girls have managed so far. Their father is simply horrid and their mother is useless to them. I am surprised that neither girl is married though, both would be considered well above marrying age at that time by a few years.
Poor Edward, I think he's overcome just now and blurted out that proposal without too much thought. I hope it doesn't cause too much trouble for Miss Isabella once he leaves for home.
Lizzie Paige chapter 2 . 11/2/2017
A real undercurrent of tension, and I feel fear, run through this house. I hope we find out the background to it all.
Lizzie Paige chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
I'm not sure how, or why, but I've not come across this story until it was listed as a "to be read" on a Facebook thread about period stories. I'm so happy I've found it now!
Great start, many questions, which I'm sure will be answered as this story unfolds. Looking forward to reading their tale. :)
Jennifer chapter 29 . 8/3/2017
I would never have guess that I would be a fan of reading anything, but the lack decent tv shows has enticed me to try at the age of sixty-two and have been doing so for three and
quarter years. I discovered fan fiction about two and a half years ago. I love this story be-
cause it has a beginning and an ending. I also have discovered I like period pieces. I am not
computer intelligent, I just use my IPAD to read. Thank you for your story.
Jean Driver chapter 29 . 5/29/2017
Just want to say that I have read all of your stories here at ! I have really enjoyed them all! Don't know if you will get this review since it's been a few years since your last story. If you do, I want to say thank you for taking me away from my own life and sharing our mutual friends with me!
Kristie20 chapter 29 . 5/24/2017
This is usually not the type of story I usually read but you have left me spell bound. Very good work you have done here :)
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 5/8/2017
Loving this
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 5/8/2017
What is it with Charles Swan. He is evil right?

I'm sorry Carlisle will die. Edward really seems lonely and I hope between Em and Isabella that Edward will find happiness !
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
Well Georgialion appears to be gone from fandom, do you know where here story Pure Revelations went to?

Anyway I am still following your story with interest ;)
3,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »