Reviews for Plight Thee My Troth
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
I think I'm going to like this!
tankka24 chapter 29 . 4/24/2017
Ok... So I've been reading FanFics for a while, and I started taking screen shot of authors rec's just a while back. A lot of them have been written for a while, just like in this case. I read the stories all the way through and then I take the chance to write. I haven't gotten any responses so far, but I do make an effort to write when a story really moves me.
I'd just like to say that you have a true talent. That your story is beautifully written. That your use of the English language is exquisite. That I thank you for your time and dedication to write this beautiful story.
Knit Bit chapter 29 . 4/1/2017
I can't tell you how much I loved this story. Truly. My review won't even begin to do it justice. I loved your author notes at the beginning where you would state who the chapter was for- such a thoughtful gesture. One that made me ever mindful, so I thank you.

Truly, this story was just beautiful and so well written. Thank you for your beautiful words.

Knit
Yorushike chapter 29 . 3/11/2017
Hi,
this is extremely well thought out and feels very realistic. Your writing style is very good as well. This could have easily been a published book instead of a fanfiction. If it were I'd have given it 5 out of 5. As a fanfiction I'm afraid I'll have to deduct a point, sinmply because I don't even recognize a lot of the characters (sure they have the names, but otherwise they don't really resemble their originals).
Ignore that though and it's really a great story.
Greetings Yorushike
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 29 . 2/3/2017
I just want to say how amazing this story is! I wanted to leave a review for each and every chapter, but i just could not stop reading! Thank you for sharing.
Cloudous chapter 23 . 12/29/2016
as you said you'd even take an emoticon.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/22/2016
Good job!
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 29 . 12/20/2016
Than You!
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 24 . 12/20/2016
Still reading and enjoying: )
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
Honesty through and through!
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
: )
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Today I'm re~reading one of my favorite comfort go to stories since it's been really cold here in sunny California. ( lol )
Mayuri love cullens chapter 29 . 11/3/2016
A beautiful story .. :)
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 11/2/2016
This was a wonderfully written story. I left you my comments as I moved along in the story to serve as my thanks and thoughts. I hope you have found success writing outside fan fiction. Thank you for keeping your story here for readers like me to find.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 11/2/2016
I'm happy that Bella didn't have to go through any more and that her birthing was natural and normal. Edward was pretty clueless there for awhile, and not his usual observant self. It's too bad men back in that day did not get to witness the awesome birth itself.
3,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »