Reviews for Plight Thee My Troth
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I'm late to this story party but I'm happy to be here now. I'm wondering so many things after reading about their wedding.
Juuh Malfoy chapter 29 . 9/4/2016
Hi there,
just passing by to tell i really liked your fic! Thank you for writing it.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Awesome and interesting start
myadryk89 chapter 29 . 5/17/2016
Amazing! Love this story!
I wish Bella's parents didn't have such a sad story, but somehow makes it all the more compelling. Poor Sarah, so horrifying.
Thank you for so many different and well written characters.
You are awesome!
noflowers chapter 12 . 4/12/2016
I am Sooooooo glad to have found this story after it was completed. I cannot stand the cliff hangers, lol. Two weeks in suspense is just too long!
lol
noflowers chapter 11 . 4/12/2016
If by any chance you see this note, I have searched for the Courage & Cowardice vignette series you mention in this A/N but cannot find it. Please help!
noflowers chapter 10 . 4/12/2016
Somehow I am confused and forgetful regarding Mr. Samuels and Laurant. They are one in the same, I think. Who is the boy with him? I don't recall his mention previously, but they spoke of him as if he were mentioned beforehand.

As for Emily, LOL... I believe Bella caught her looking at Edward as he was undressing and washing! And even if she wasn't looking directly, Bella is jealous and possessive enough to simply not want her (or any female) in the room while he is undressed. I find it amusing that while Edward would NEVER tolerate a male (servant or otherwise) to be present while Belly readied for bed, he doesn't think twice about the reverse. I will love the moment when he realizes the extent of her jealousy and possessiveness over him.

I have not left reviews along this story for 2 reasons; one, it has been 5 years since it was published and I doubt it makes a difference now, and two, I cannot control my impulse to turn the page! I love everything about this story. Thank you for sharing it. Xo
jk chapter 29 . 4/2/2016
all that shit and bella never found out that Edward cheated on her with his maid. And he went on and on about trust and shit...
Edwards a pos and I really could have lived without that nasty shit you had black up to. And then you didn't even kill him!
jk chapter 26 . 4/2/2016
isn't it against the law..even in that time? surely he should rot in prison?

I hate that you had Edward puss out like that...black deserves to be beaten and Edwards being a huge pussy
jk chapter 25 . 4/2/2016
whats with this sick shit? and what the fuck is up with Edward letting that couple go? are you freaking kidding me? he lets them go with a warning? he should either kill them or take them to the cops!
a fucking warning...im so disappointed in you writer...and what the actual fuck is up with Edward taking the girls in? um no I don't freakin think so...and Edward met the whore like 2 seconds ago and hes feeling fatherly? is bella suppose to mother this child? I don't fucking think so. she has a family! take her back to the jews. that's where she belongs
jk chapter 16 . 4/1/2016
I must have read that wrong...did Edward stand outside roses door and listen to her whilst she was "with" em? he said he listened for MINUTES...bellas sister?
wow he cheats and hes all pervy on his wifes sister?
Edwards a nasty piece of shit, I hope you kill him off soon cause surely hes not bellas happy ever after!
jk chapter 15 . 4/1/2016
A baby? really? what the fuck for?
bella STILL doesn't know that Edward fucking cheated on her and now you have her fucking pregnant?
jk chapter 12 . 4/1/2016
I'm confused...it seemed like the last bit wasn't Edwards pov..?
and boy says...your groom is here? who the fuck is Edwards groom?
jk chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
I wonder why we haven't ran into Edwards whore yet...shes a maid in the house no?
jk chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
you seem to be trying to make up for Edward cheating by saying that hes only had three mentionable affairs...that fucking changes NOTHING...and I don't care the Victoria raped him...that doesn't make him ...not a whore. hes still a whore he said himself there has been MANY woman...MANY not fucking 3...MANY
3,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »