Reviews for Plight Thee My Troth
jk chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
Edward- "do you trust me bella?"
bella-"of course I do! its not like you would lie and cheat on me!"
Edward-" no never"...except that one time...but i'll never tell bella...heheheheheh hahahaha
jk chapter 6 . 3/31/2016
Edward has the fucking NERVE to say...ive lain with other woman...there should be no secrets between us...please forgive my past

except he sure as fuck didn't tell her that the last time he was with a woman...was just a few days AGO! AFTER he asked her to marry him! and how is she to forgive his past when she doesn't know all of it?
NO SECRETS? he said that he was 140 miles away from bella and that she would NEVER KNOW! NO SECRETS MY FUCKING ASS
jk chapter 5 . 3/31/2016
Edward bought her a bunch of shit...then declares "once he is married" he will be faithful...then he stands up for her...and were all supposed to forget that hes a lying, cheating piece of shit.
He cheated on bella plain and fucking simple...just days after asking her to marry him...he figures hes 140 miles away from her, she'll never know so its ok.
He says that once hes married he wont have to do these things..."having whores suck his dick" except I'm sure he will find himself miles from home again in the future...and what bella doesn't know...right?
he can no longer be trusted...simple as that.
bella deserves better then this lying,cheating, used up skank.
jk chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
he pauses to ask his whore if it is wrong to cheat on his fiancé...lol...and she says no...
you lost me at the cheating. What the fuck kind of man asks a woman to marry him only to cheat on her just days later?
Your Edward? can fuck off and DIE
divyvicki chapter 29 . 3/7/2016
I enjoyed reading this! Thanks for writing it.
divyvicki chapter 28 . 3/7/2016
Such a great story! Loved it.
divyvicki chapter 27 . 3/7/2016
How very sad that Emmett lost his heir.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 3/7/2016
No wonder William Jr is so vile living with a man like his father.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 2/29/2016
I'm really enjoying reading this.
divyvicki chapter 23 . 2/24/2016
Glad Jadper and Alice are married. Wonder what they will find when they head to Rose and Ems.
divyvicki chapter 22 . 2/24/2016
Great chapter!
divyvicki chapter 21 . 2/24/2016
Well, that was certainly interesting!
divyvicki chapter 20 . 2/20/2016
How tragic for all of them.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 2/20/2016
I know this is complete, but I'm thinking that maybe Wren misunderstood and maybe Charles caused an accident.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 2/20/2016
So, Sir Charles is in deep,dodo now!
3,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »