Reviews for Crayons For The Associate, Sir?
FloWild chapter 15 . 10/23/2021
This was one of the best works I have read in a long time. Thank you ️
Stupidness chapter 4 . 2/25/2021
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! i literally wish there was an episode out there somewhere with this in it because THIS! is pure awesomeness.
Stupidness chapter 3 . 2/25/2021
soooo awesome ! really, really superb. THANK YOU!
Stupidness chapter 2 . 2/25/2021
SOO MUCH FLUFF!
EEEEEKKKKK I'M DROWNING IN CUTENESSSSSSS!
Stupidness chapter 1 . 2/25/2021
SOOO FREAKING ADORABLE!
noturna chapter 15 . 5/29/2020
I loved every chapter of that story. she made me happy and sad that it ended, but it ended very well. thank you so much for sharing it with me, i will read other of your fanfics without a doubt. I hope you are well and healthy. Thank you, thank you and thank you!
Acacia Jules chapter 2 . 1/13/2020
Most kids LOVE having their hair touched/washed. Petting it is also a great way to get them to go to sleep.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
so cute!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/31/2019
I feel in love with this story! Beautiful
AddictusLector chapter 15 . 9/25/2018
Absolutely loved this one too! Great fic!
Liv chapter 14 . 1/15/2018
That as so bloody perfect, and just ugh feels. I love it’s soooo much!
simplevi chapter 15 . 7/1/2017
karma is a bitched. im so against deaged mike fic yet im giggling readng this all the way end. sooooo adorablesssss i cant even...! why is it sooo satisfaying? kid mike, dad harvey, snuggling, protective harvey, cranky mike and i dont even find it weird picturing 3 years old smalll body yet having those perfect conversations..though its kinda creep me out picturing more big mike sitting on harvey' lap and snuggling. but who am i to judge while im sooo enjoying this? can you please not stop and continue this seriesss?
Kilataia chapter 15 . 6/30/2017
Loved the story :)! Kid Mike was so cute!
Dani for Jesus chapter 15 . 6/7/2017
I loved reading crayons for the Asscoiate sir meanwhile I'm reading lessons in parenting
Dani for Jesus chapter 15 . 6/4/2017