Reviews for Crayons For The Associate, Sir?
simplevi chapter 15 . 7/1
karma is a bitched. im so against deaged mike fic yet im giggling readng this all the way end. sooooo adorablesssss i cant even...! why is it sooo satisfaying? kid mike, dad harvey, snuggling, protective harvey, cranky mike and i dont even find it weird picturing 3 years old smalll body yet having those perfect conversations..though its kinda creep me out picturing more big mike sitting on harvey' lap and snuggling. but who am i to judge while im sooo enjoying this? can you please not stop and continue this seriesss?
Kilataia chapter 15 . 6/30
Loved the story :)! Kid Mike was so cute!
Dani for Jesus chapter 15 . 6/7
I loved reading crayons for the Asscoiate sir meanwhile I'm reading lessons in parenting
Dani for Jesus chapter 15 . 6/4
Dani for Jesus chapter 15 . 4/16
I loved reading Cryons for the Asscoiate sir now I'm reading the sequel to this story Lessons in parenting
katkls chapter 15 . 2/19
Fantastic story, loved reading it!
Wolfsprinzessin chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
Oh. My. God! This was one hell of a story! i definitely love every single word of it. and i love how u kept the figures (espacially Harvey) in character, even if the whole situation screamed for OOC. Everything was still believable and very well written. I think I'll need to read everything again. and again. and again. thanks for sharing this with us. 3 now excuse me, i have to read all ur other stories
Nondescript chapter 15 . 3/17/2016
I don't know you, but know that I love you! This is by far one of my most favourite fan fics. I promise you, I have read this and LIP about 50 times.

Please write more stories.

- your number one fan!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
Oh my gosh, I loved the thought of Harvey reading Goodnight Moon to Mike. That is a wonderful story for a toddler his age. I am so enjoying Harvey relishing in having Mike and doing things with him.

Wish I could read until I finish, but I am exhausted. Will read some more tomorrow!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
Something tells me Louis won't make that mistake again of trying to get Mike to do work for him. Love the way Harvey was so menacing!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
Poor Mike, having wet the bed. At least Harvey didn't make a big issue of it. But something tells me Mike will not be happy with the idea of wearing a pull-up!
krusha chapter 15 . 1/8/2016
I loved this story. The bonding between them was awesome.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Oh my god, I have loved this so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Have only read one chapter and I can't stop laughing this is great :)
whythankyou chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
This was ABSOLUTELY adorable and cute! I could stop reading it and now I'm sad I've finished haha! I was reading it with a huge smile on my face. It was awesome(though I kind of hoped that Mike would stay a kid, he was so adorable and Harvey as a 'dad' as well haha)!