Reviews for Crayons For The Associate, Sir?
Wolfsprinzessin chapter 15 . 9/2
Oh. My. God! This was one hell of a story! i definitely love every single word of it. and i love how u kept the figures (espacially Harvey) in character, even if the whole situation screamed for OOC. Everything was still believable and very well written. I think I'll need to read everything again. and again. and again. thanks for sharing this with us. 3 now excuse me, i have to read all ur other stories
Nondescript chapter 15 . 3/17
I don't know you, but know that I love you! This is by far one of my most favourite fan fics. I promise you, I have read this and LIP about 50 times.

Please write more stories.

- your number one fan!
Oh my gosh, I loved the thought of Harvey reading Goodnight Moon to Mike. That is a wonderful story for a toddler his age. I am so enjoying Harvey relishing in having Mike and doing things with him.

Wish I could read until I finish, but I am exhausted. Will read some more tomorrow!
Something tells me Louis won't make that mistake again of trying to get Mike to do work for him. Love the way Harvey was so menacing!
Poor Mike, having wet the bed. At least Harvey didn't make a big issue of it. But something tells me Mike will not be happy with the idea of wearing a pull-up!
krusha chapter 15 . 1/8
I loved this story. The bonding between them was awesome.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Oh my god, I have loved this so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Have only read one chapter and I can't stop laughing this is great :)
whythankyou chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
This was ABSOLUTELY adorable and cute! I could stop reading it and now I'm sad I've finished haha! I was reading it with a huge smile on my face. It was awesome(though I kind of hoped that Mike would stay a kid, he was so adorable and Harvey as a 'dad' as well haha)!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/31/2015
This was adorable and an absolute pleasure to read.
weemcg33 chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
OMG! This was absolutely adorable! I loved all the Harvey/Mike cuteness. Awesome story! I was just wondering what might happen if Harvey was turned into a little kid...they'd certainly have their hands full with him hehe especially Donna ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
This last chapter was totally my favorite. Adult Mike with the little boy needs and Harvey still feeling the daddy instincts. lOVED it!
LolaWorld chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Lol yeah the cold bath for a fever of just 100 was a bit much but you did admit it's not your area of expertise...still, this is a very cute story.
LolaWorld chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
That was so adorable and goodnight Moon was perfect...great job!
LolaWorld chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
I think it's just a personal preference to some three year olds. I have two sons and neither complained about their hair being touched at age three.

But still totally finding this story adorable!