Reviews for Crayons For The Associate, Sir?
Rosejoanna chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
Omg I Love The Ending
signofthetimes chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
I can’t believe this is finished (for now?)

This has been 15 chapters of the best, wildest, funniest, most poignant and generally all around awesome stories I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading. I was hooked from the premise and from that moment on, it’s been nothing but melty-hearts, laughing out loud and overwhelming desires to squish and huggle both Mike and Harvey.

Like many have said before me, I was dreading this chapter, a huge part of me didn’t want Mike to grow up, I wanted him to have a second chance at happiness, a second chance to have a good dad and another childhood, and the idea that his time as little and protected and loved was going to be limited made me all sad face. Even though I was sad knowing it was going to come to an end, it made me savor every chapter all the more, reflecting on how much was said and done, how much their bond was forged over those two weeks. I consoled myself with the knowledge that now, no matter what happens, there is an unbreakable bond between Harvey and Mike that goes far beyond just boss and employee, mentor and protégée and that while it was incredibly unconventional, the results were still the same.

I laughed when Mike was struggling to walk, and of course at his discomfort at being naked in front of Harvey, who had washed him daily as a toddler, but adult naked is different from kid naked as all of us know :D It was cute to see them fall back into their old routines, how Harvey was constantly aware of what time it was, what Mike might need, making sure he ate and napped and stayed well hydrated. I think even as time passes and things get even more “normal” that part of Harvey will never really turn all the way off, once you get fully in tune with someone, you can’t unlearn them, you can try to dial it down, but even that is only at best, partially successful. The time-out scene was hilarious, poor Mike, being an adult does not guarantee a complete control over his still somewhat toddler emotions, luckily Harvey is a master in applying time-outs, hopefully Mike will grow out of them…eventually. I would advise Harvey not to get rid of the time-out stool just yet though.

I loved all the little things that show Mike is still trying to adjust, needing stories and monsters still under his bed, not to mention still needing cuddles, I’m seriously hoping he NEVER grows out of that, it’s too freaking cute and like they both admitted, they both need that contact now, so the cuddles are here to stay, and this makes me happy inside. Donna has been flawless all the way through the story, I totally want to be like her when I grow up, and hopefully she’ll be keeping a close eye on the boys. What am I saying, it’s Donna, of COURSE she will!

Oh dear wifey, I am so proud to have you as my very own e-spouse, I look forward to many years of virtual matrimony. In between all of that, more stories!

Five stars all around!
Cuppa Char chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
Wow!

This whole thing, every single chapter, has been EPIC. Truly EPIC and GLORIOUS. GLORIOUS and EPIC.

I loved that Harvey was so nervous and waiting to see if he still had a kid to look after (which, of course, you do Harvey, no matter the age) like a expectant father.

And I love tactile Harvey, because it's such an alien concept to him and awkward, but so not, because it just feels natural you know. Even with Mike all longned limbed and adult-like.

Mike getting used to his legs again was a hoot and still needing naptime and and a night time 'read me'. Genius! I think tired and cranky!Mike is just as adorable as kid!Mike.

Whatever happens, Harvey has to admit to himself at least, that he's much more than just a mentor to Mike now. Can't ignore that.

This truly has been EPIC and GLORIOUS joruney and I 100% admit I have become attached to these characters. I am touched and greatly honoured for the opportunity to do a follow on piece and I hope I do you and 'Crayon's...' the justice it deserves.
Genevieve chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
:'(

Can't believe it's over. This was honestly one of my most favourite Suits fic, not to mention the cutest story i've read. Thank you, you did such a great job writing this and I'm gonna miss this story so much.
Anbu Fox chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
Awesome story! Well done:) I loved reading this story very much 3 Much props on the originality of your story!
supergirl3684 chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
oh my gosh that was so wonderful! My sister called to say she was on her way home and I quiet honestly rushed her off the phone cuz I wanted to come back to finish! THis was too great! Oh please tell me the ? on the end was cuz you're thinking of a sequel? PLEEEEASE! *glances up with hopeful puppy eyes*
patbor chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
Thanks for the memories!
00000909000000 chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
Well, here it is the chapter I have been dreading for awhile. The one where Mike grows up. I knew it had to happen but I am still kind of sad. I loved how they both had a hard time adjusting and they were there for each other during those times.

Great chapter. I really loved this story, it was such an interesting idea to have Mike get smaller and yet retain some of his adultness.

Thank you so much for sticking with this story and sharing it with us! :)
BusLady25 chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
This has been one of my favorite stories. I can't wait to see where you will take the characters now that Mike is grown-up again. Yes, I am hoping for a sequel. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing a well-thought out story with a happy ending. I can't imagine that you will say good-bye to the characters that you have so perfectly crafted for your story, while still keeping them in canon. Truly amazing. Thank you for giving us this story.
Dragonflysoul chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
It's...it's over? *wibble* I guess all good things must come to an end. Thank you for this!
NakedKing chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
This was a delightful story to read and I'm really pleased with the ending. :D
Neellok chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
The ending wasn't what I expected so bravo! I genuinely like that Mike still has some of the toddler side effects. Most stories make it to where everything is perfect/the way it was before, and kinda ignore all the time he was a child.

So thanks for not doing that.
Hell's Angel 606 chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
Aw... Loved this story the entire way!
Chilibelly79 chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
I just want to tell you that I have loved reading this story! It was so much fun to read, I am sad that it is over but excited to see what you come up with next. Thanks for writing this story!
Newgirl02 chapter 15 . 1/14/2012
This story was beyond great, and I'm so happy that I found it last year(: You are a great writer and I loved this story! However, I will forever miss little!Mike(,:
695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »